Is this love?

Let's get some Story to be continued vibes here......

It was the time when Sivaangi was out of country for her higher studies.....The fam was soooper happy for her.....It was that time of the week when the boys gathered in Ashwin's house to meet up.....

At around 7, Ashwin came to his senses when his phone buzzed.....He scratched his temple to bring his wandering mind to reality as he picked the call....

R: Mapillai, Binni ma veetuku kooptrukanga da....

A: yen da?

R: avanga kalaimamani vaangunangala....Adhuku treat vekiranga....

Ashwin's face lit up at the same time beamed with hesitation before his thoughts were cut again by Rakshan....

R: dei, avanga un pera special ah mention panni kooptaanga da....Nee endha reason um sollama ready ah iru....Naan vandhu pick pannikren....

A:Okay da....

Ashwin cut the call and threw his phone on the right of his couch as he leaned back.....

Ashwin walked up to his not so well organized closet....things were so different all of a sudden....He never cared about cleaning....his days with her affected him soooo much indeed....

His hands swayed across his hanging casuals as his eyes fell on one particular shirt....The one that he got a compliment on for the first time from her....The yellow t-shirt....her personal fav....

He sighed and picked up a random hoodie that hung next to it.....

----------------------------------

A: machan naan keela dhan da nikkuren......

R: dei valandhavane....un kannuku munnadi dhan da en devadhai nikkudhu....

Ashwin notices the car which was just in front of his eyes.....

Ashwin gets in and settles himself well before getting caught up on the staring Rakshan....

A: enna da?

R: adha naan dhan da unna kekanum....

A: ennaku enna?

R: nadikadha da....en Lakshmi ah 5 adi munnadi ah paarthale kandupudikalam.....andha manjaaaa colour unnaku therila......enna aachu?

A: edho yosanai da....adha vidu....vandiya edu.....

Rakshan gave a teasing look but understood Ashwin too well that he could really catch up the fact that Ashwin was indeed disturbed.....

Rakshan's hands moved to the player as he turned the radio on....

R: enna paatu poda?

A: edhachu vei da.....

Ashwin was too busy looking outside the window and Rakshan who waas pretty clear on what the cause could be switched to his personal USB and turned on the volume to full.....

Kanna veesi kanna veesi katti podum kaadhali....
Kannam rendum mutham kekudheeee.....

Ashwin's face which found interest in the nothing soo good view outside turned to the player and then Rakshan....

R: enna da?

A: machan....era edhachu vei da.....

R: adeiiii.....un paatu unnake pudikala na, makkal epdi da papanga....

A: deiiii....

R: seri seri......

Rakshan changed the song to one which was less obvious....