RANDOM STORY-5 (PART-2)

So I just found an unpublished part of Random Story 5....It was about the Enna Solla Pogirai Premiere.....Dumb me...I forgot to publish it.....Hehe....Okay into the Shot...

Ashwin was busy organizing the seats for the family as he was the one who booked the theatre....It was a private show that he booked only for the family(CWC) and as you might already know he liked things to be set before hand so that they don't find trouble at the time of the show....Shakki ma, master, Kani ka, Thangadurai, Shakthi, Mani and Hussain, Rakshan and Sharanya, Pavitra, Sudarshan, Pugazh and Sivaangi were there seated while Ashwin roamed around arranging the things for the show to start.....

"Dei Ashwiney, romba suthama vandhu ukkaru da" Master called out to which Ashwin, who stood near the projector turned around and said a"Varen master"with a smile.....

Ashwin looked dazzling in his white turtle neck and a pair of torn jeans to go with it.....His messy hair, not so perfectly set accompanied his style well enough....

The show started and the fam screamed out when the title card was about to come.....
Ashwin came back to take his seat and found that apparently his seat was next to Sivaangi on his left and Rakshan on his right.....Sivaangi was soooo into watching the colourful title card that she didn't notice that Ashwin was actually seated next to her and that made Ashwin let out a smile....

"Thalaivi....title card eh yen ipdi uthu paakureenga?" Voiced out Sakthi who watched Sivaangi at the edge of her seat munching onto her bucket of caramel popcorn....
"Ada Sakthi....Konjam neram iru da".... "aana thalaivi, innum neenga thedra peru varala" defended Sakthi....."Dei, Sakthi....konjam gammunu okkaru da,ippo varum paaru"
Her face showed the excitement that a horror story lover who was waiting for the ghost to arrive would have.....
That was when "ASHWIN KUMAR LAKSHMIKANTHAN"came up and without wasting Sivaangi Jumped up from her seat, speakering her mouth as she shouted "ASHWINEYYYYYY".....

Ashwin jerked at her action and started to laugh while the family were basically a Sivaangi today too....

 Sakthi handed her some popcorn...."Enna da idhu?".

"Thalaivi.....Thooki podungaaaa screen mela...." Sivaangi giggled to the equally excited Sakthi as she threw the popcorn on the screen Shouting "Ashwineyyyyyy, The greatttuuuuu"....Ashwin, sitting beside enjoyed how much she was amused simply by seeing his name on the screen....

She sat down after drying her throat out and panting because of the shouting.....

"Katthi mudichacha?"A voice came out and she turned to finally find Ashwin next to her...."Ashwineyyyy, nee eppo vandha?"Asked the genuinly confused Sivaangi.....

"appo na vandhadheee ivlo neram padam paathiya?"Ashwin asked chuckling at her sheepish smile and her gesture with the hands.....

"thanni irukka Ashwiney?"Sivaangi asked as her vocal box was now dry and for her to continue her cheerleading she needed something to quench her thirst....

"illayeeee....juice?".... "Cokkkkeeeee" exclaimed Sivaangi......

"Coke, healthy illa ma.....Indha edathula oru mojito kedaikum.....romba nalla irukkum....I'll get you that"Said Ashwin as he got off his seat to go get her the drink.....

Soon Ashwin returned at the scene where Ashwin was flirting with lead and his body language would make any girl blush....

He walked to his row to find Sivaangi on the edge of her seat, having her thumb on her lips and eyes wide open.....Ashwin chuckled before he sat next to her handing her the drink.....

"haan, thank you"Sivaangi said not even looking at the handsome hunk next to her....After a sip...."neenga yen Teju akka kitta ivlo blush panreenga?"Sivaangi asked with her mouth trying to catch the drifting away straw of the mojitoooo.....