yes, It isssss!

Ashwin, after having given a nod to Rakshan....walks to the door....The bell is rung and Binni ma opens the door....

B: adadeeee....Ashwin, Rakshan.....ulla vangoooo.....

Ashwin and Rakshan exchange glances as they enter.....Ashwin's each step inside was giving him some sort of a vibe....A feel of her....a feel of them.....But he was not sure what that actually meant.....His rail of thoughts was then again disturbed by his Favorite machan.....

P: Dei.... Ashwineyyyy....

Ashwin's face curved into a smile as the feeling of a family was almost complete with his little precious family seated in front of him....The boys who were always along with him no matter how much he screams his vocal box out at them and his "pa and ma".....Yes....his feel and way to address them changed to a huge extent in these 4 years as they got along soooo much with their weekend meets and get togethers.....Ashwin walked in and hugged his little gang and his eyes saw his pa....He gave a smile before walking to him and bowing to take his blessings before which as usual Krish appa pulled him up into a hug.....The family was a positive vibe and that was what made him soooo close to them.....

B: Ashwin, unnoda indha neikarapatti curd kuruma try panlamnu parthen pa....aana ennaku varaveee ilaa.....

K: oh nee paninathu kuruma va?

All of them laughed to the banters of these two....

B: ada neenga chumma irunga....Ashwin....iniki nee veetuku porathuku munnadi ennaku adha solli kuduthutu dhan poganum.....

P: (takes out his imaginary phone) Hello dei, naanga iniki veetuku vara maatom...nee pootitu thoongidu....

The family burst out laughing as Binni gave Pugazh a smack on his shoulders.....

A: kandippa ma....easy dhannnn....naan solli tharen....

Saying so the family continued their usual talks and enjoyed a nice family time when Vinayak walked in with his mobile....

V: ma...paathiya un ponna! edho englishkaaran kooda iduppula kaya vechitu photo eduthu potrukaaaa......

B: Ava oru loosu da....ava edhachi pannitu potum....

P: Dei Vinay....adha inga kaami....english maapillai ah nanum paakuren....

Ëdheyyyy"Ashwin thought to himself as he looked at pugazh with a glare filled widened eyes....His eyes followed Vinayak who walked towards Pugazh.....

"Paravala da....thangachi selection nalla dhan da irukku....paaka nalla Brad pit madhri irukan"
Rakshan chuckled at the completely pissed Ashwin....
But Ashwin smiled at the words "En ponnuku nalla tamil payana dhan paapen"....

Rakshan could clearly see the relaxing facial muscles of Ashwin as he smiled or to be more precise grinned from ear to ear....."Machan, aprom enna....un route clear dhan polayeee....."said Rakshan which clearly earned him a smack on the thigh....

"aahhhh....."Rakshan winced in pain which quickly turned into a awkward chuckle as he saw the family stare at him....

B: enna Rakshan? paatu class variya nalaila irundhu?

K: yen avan daily kum vandhu nee avanuku neikarapatti kurumanu maanga paal kuduka va?

Rakshan who laughed his heart out felt a sudden pull in his wrist as he turned around to find Ashwin holding onto him....Ashwin used his navarasa expressive eyes to signal Rakshan to look into his phone....

A: machan....I think I'm in love da?

"Ennnnaaaaa?" Rakshan shouted out to again earn the awkward look from the family...."hehe....onnum illa ma....Warner Buttabomma aaduna video 1 million views poiducham"....