Marry who?

I've never written nor have I actually penned a concept like this.... ROMBA NEW.... But it was actually a reader's request.... jaipaihairu
Please forgive me if I hadn't done it the best....

"Sivaangi.... En Ashwin venam?" Binni asked pulling the stool to sit opposite her....
"Ma.... Naan avara apdi paathathe illa.... Avaru en mama....epdi ennala avara apdi paaka mudiyum?" Sivaangi defended....
"Adha dhan d solren.... Avan un mama.... Mora padi avanuku dhan unna katti veikanum...." Binni said a bit stern....
"Amma kaaga da.... Orey oru thadava avan kitta pesu.... Go for a date if you want.... As ASHWIN AND SIVAANGI and not as akka ponnu and mama...."

Sivaangi was a girl who had a huge family....Her dad married his cousin as it was quite natural those day....
Her dad was the youngest son who had 6 other siblings....
So she had 16 close cousins which also includes Ashwin....

Ashwin was 10 years older than her and was not that extrovertish.... He was only close with the cousins of his age.... He always saw her as a younger cousin and that was basically all.... He never even took the initiative to approach her for a chat....This had always brought up insecurities in her....
But Sivaangi was madly crushing on him.... He was this handsome hunk and the only person she would have called mama....( except the oldies....)

"Enna sivaangi dress idhu? Nalla oru traditional or simple kurta vaachu potutu po...." Binni exclaimed looking at the Sivaangi who hopped downstairs with a jumpsuit....

"Amma.... En ma ipdi panra nee?" Sivaangi groaned walking back upstairs.... She got herself ready in a peacock blue kurti.... Paired with green balloon pants...
Her natural curls fell loose over her shoulders...
Her face was beautified with a little or no makeup look as she was a person who preferred no makeup....
Her eyes lined perfectly with a liner and bindi resting between her brows...
She hopped to the wardrobe to pull out a dupatta that could go over it but then clicked the thought away "Namma mama dhaneeee" Sivaangi hopped back downstairs....

Her steps slowed down the stairs as she heard a very familiar voice.... A voice that suddenly bought butterflies in her....

"Tho iru da.... Ava vandhuduva..." Binni smiled at Ashwin who sat at the edge of the sofa.... Smiling as a reply to Binni....

"Ayoo.... Naan en ivlo nervous ah iruken.... Nope getha  irukanum.... Naan Sivaangiiii...." She did a hair flip from side to back as she slowly walked to the living room....

"Oru vazhiya vadhutiyaaaa?" Binni spoke up as Ashwin's eyes finally fell on her....
The synonym for Beauty in real life.... He gave a smile as he stood up to adjust his shirt....

"Seekrama, kelambunga.... Have fun...." Binni pulled Sivaangi to the door as Ashwin followed....

Ashwin and Sivaangi walked side by side accompanied by one of the most awkward silence....
Their steps matching the path they walked as their eyes looked at their rhythmic movement....

What Sivaangi saw in front of her made her go wide open eye.... She shifted her eyes to the tall man standing beside her....

"Enna ma?" Ashwin asked looking at the shocked Sivaangi....
'POCHU.... Base voice!' Sivaangi cursed her heart that goes crazy on hearing this guy speak....
She looked at him wide eyed and then her vision cleared as she saw him swing his leg over the bike....

She felt hesitant to get on the bike for two reasons...
One, she was way too short and it would be hard for her to climb on his beast.... Moreover she was freaking out of getting embarrassed of her step slips....
The second reason was that SHE HAD NEVER GONE ON A BIKE WITH HIM..... NEVER SAT CLOSE TO HIM....

"Ukkaruuuu...." Ashwin cooed in the most mesmerising tone making Sivaangi get all nervous again....
She held onto his arm for support, pulling it tight to climb up the bike....
His poor heart couldn't take her feathery touch and the sudden tightness in her grip made him gooooo breathless.... HE IS A MAN TOO....

She sat with her each leg hanging from either side of the bike as she placed her bag between them....
Her hands took grip on his shoulder as soon went to adjust her flying crazy hair strands....

Ashwin felt the lack of space for her to sit on the bike....

"Bag kudu ma... naan front la vechikren...." Ashwin said....His face slightly tilted to his right via which he took teeny glances of her movements....

Sivaangi nodded and picked her bag up to hand it over.... Ashwin placed the bag in front....
"Polama?" Ashwin asked as he kick started his bike.... The sudden jolt bringing Sivaangi back to reality after her going into dream with the sudden touch their bodies made....

For each turn, each speed breaker.... Ashwin was sooper careful.... Trying his best not to create any issue or embarrassment....
But as the god had other plans, each mile made them closer....

"Mama...." Sivaangi, who sat opposite him called up to grab his lost attention.... But didn't she know that his littlest time he didn't see her was 0 seconds....

"Sollu ma...." Ashwin sat upright giving his complete attention to her words....

"Actually.... Naan straight ah ve pesre.... I was and am crushing on you badly.... Neengana ennaku chinna vayasula irundhu pudikum.... And I still feel the same for you....." Ashwin's lips which were partially covered by his folded hand.... His knuckles pressing onto his lips.... Turned into a smile....

"Neenga enna loosah?" Sivaangi, who had noticed him smile at her talking seriously asked....

"Loose ah VA?" Ashwin chuckled sitting upright, now his torso straight....

"Pinna? Naan ivlo pesre.... All you are doing is smiling.... Ungaluku en feelings Konjam kooda puriyalala?" Sivaangi pulled out her dramatic self....

Ashwin laughed ending it with a blush filled smile....
"Puriyudhu ma...." Ashwin said looking up at her...

"Okay.... Continue...." Sivaangi had all her ears at him...

"Waiter.... Order...." Ashwin called the guy for their food....

Ashwin turned around to find Sivaangi's disappointed face.... That did bring a chuckle....

"Ennaku oru coffee and ivaluku...." Ashwin turned around....

"Iced tea...." Ashwin smiled looking at her while the order was dictated to the waiter....

To be continued....

How was it?????