I'll be there for you✨

From my drafts✨✌️Hope you enjoy it💜

——————————————
It was the episode when the Mapla- Machan combo reached a height on just the first pairing.....
The saturday shoot was over and there was a little break before the shoot for sunday commenced...

Ashwin had a fun time talking to his Machans and having a fun talk with his jerry berry (Mani akka)....

A: Sooniyame......Karuppu sooniyame....en kitta than un vala aatikittu irundhaaaa nu paatha....Nalla samachikittu irundha Shakila maam ayum thokadichitaaaa.....

Ashwin said making all of them laugh and Mani frown....

P: idhula....evaloooo Ice cream....yeppaaa....adhuvum maapla....idhu rendu kaila vechikitu nee thinra Iceuh mela vera orey kannu.....

M: apo neenga unga task ah paakam ennaye paatukittu irundurkeenga.....

B: unnaye vera vazhiyillama paakuradhuku naanga enna Hussain anna va?

They all had a fun time when Pavi entered....

Pu: enna Pavi....papa saapda varala?

P: illa pugazh...keta aprama saapudrenu solra....paavam....hurt ayita....

B: edhuku maapla?

Pu: adhu pairing appo yaarum ava pair ah vendam nu sonangala....adhuku.....

B: adhu chumma joke ku dhane sonanga?

Pu: kozhanda da.....avaluku theriyum adhu joke dhanu aanalum paavam ava moonji maariduchu....

Ashwin listened to the convo silently as his mind processed the event visually....

A: Machan....naan poi kooptu varen...

Pugazh and Bala nodded while Pavitra stopped him....

Pa: illa Ashwin....ava kooda Kani akka irukanga and moreover she is cranky..... Let her get some time for herself....

P: illa maapla....nee poi pesu, nee summa iru pavi.....

Pugazh eyed pavi to stay quite and that he will explain everything after Ashwin is gone.....

Ashwin smiled as he walked out the door....
He slowly walked across the corridor and just when he was about to enter sivaangi's room, he found Kani and Shakeela maam come out of the room....

S: kutty ma....nee aachu sollu da ava kitta.....

Ashwin smiled as he nodded before going in....
He found Sivaangi sitting on the bed with her back rested on the side wall.....Her ears were plugged in with her airpods as she tapped her feet with the rhythm being played....
Ashwin could clearly tell that although from the other side, to an observer she displayed that she was happy and alright...... Inside she was not okay and that was seen from her not so interested expression on her face..... Her eyes not in sync with her feet....

Ashwin shut the door and latched it before walking in.....

The moment Sivaangi felt The mattress wobble....she opened her eyes and The first thing her eyes saw was the concerned eyes of his....

"Ashwiney! naan sapda varen....nee kelambu"Sivaangi shouted with the music still playing loud on her ears....

Ashwin chuckled as he sat on the other side of the bed, removing his shoes and stretching his legs on the mattress....

He took his phone out and that was it....he neither spoke a word.....nor an action.....
Sivaangi who was confused from the start till now, fianlly removed her airpods after a few stares and glances....

She crossed her legs which were once stretched and kept looking at him and his actions....his smile and his eyes that were glued to his phone....Soooper unlike Ashwin but also like Ashwin when seen with Sivaangi....

"Ashwiney..."Sivaangi poked his leg that was now antiparallel with hers....
Ashwin looked up and shook his head asking her a what....

S: enna?(raised her eyebrows with the words as she moved a bit closer to him....)

Ashwin still didn't reply as he continued to go through his Instagram.....

Sivaangi keenly observed his lips curl into a smile but what confused her was.... Why the hell was he blushing....
This was neither shoot nor were they surrounded by people....
Why did Ashwin blush looking at his phone....

She slowly crawled to his side of the bed and sat shoulder to shoulder with him....

Ashwin who felt her eyes nearing his phone quickly pulled the phone away hiding it under his jacket....

S:(pouted) enna Ashwiney?
A:(biting onto his lower lip) enna ma?
S: ennatha paathu ipdi sirikira? Ennakum kaaten....

A:(biting onto his inner cheeks) naan yen kaatanum....
S: En kitta kaamika maatiyaaaa.....(complained like a toddler)
A: en kitta kaamika maatiya na? Naan yen un kitta kaamikanum? Miss. Chellamma....
S:(dimple blushed with her dora hand gesture but composed herself with a straight face) ena NAAN SIVAANGI....
A: sivaangi na? Naan kaamikanuma?
He smiled as they had a dimple competition....

S: pschhhh.... Please ma.... Ennaku kaami! At least ennanachu sollen....

Ashwin smiled as he crossed his legs, turning his entire self to face her....
(The bed was a single cot.... Imagine the distance between them)
He looked at her eyes with a wide smile.... Making Sivaangi jittery....
Her smile turning into a confused little pout....

A: adha dhan Naanum solren.... En kitta at least ennanachu solalamla....

Sivaangi, not being able to what her heart felt and why it felt so, messed up with her nodding of the head.... Making Ashwin chuckle....

"Ellaru....ellarum naan pair ah venam nu sonangala.... Adhan light ah.... (Gulped) light ah hurt aachu....." Sivaangi found it too hard to speak with his intense gaze....
"Naan sonena?" Their eyes just a centimetre away.... Her mouth went dry with his dimplish concerned smile....
She neither smiled.... Nor frowned.... Nor pouted....
Her lips parted slightly as she felt her hand being caged between two big hands.... The warmth causing her heart to pump blood needed for two days in just two minutes....

She gulped not knowing what the heck should the reply be to this now....

"Listen ma.... Theriyum.... Fun sela time hurt aagum dhan.... But you should know something.... YOU are not a person to get upset for these things.... Oru vela unnaku apdi thonuchuna.... Nee upset aana! Unnaku naan iruken.... Naan epodhum unna venam solla maaten...." Ashwin smiled looking at her first and then at her hand as he played with her tiny fingers....
Sivaangi felt toooooo overwhelmed and happy... She knew what Ashwin said was from his heart....
Her eyes blinked away the incoming drops of tears as she smiled....

"VA.... Saapdu! Bhatt sir unnakaga special ah rasmalai panirkaru..... ennalam thodave vidala...." Ashwin smiled....as he pulled her up from the bed....
They walked out with a bright smile put up....

How was it??????