I need your love✨

Sivaangi woke up to the scratching of shenba....
"Aaah.... Konja neram enna thoonga vidriya nee? Loosu Shenba...." Sivaangi groaned in her sleep as she twisted on the bed rolling across it to grab her fluffy pillow and hugged it....

She sleep shouted at her alarm which she had set at 6:30 am....

She dismissed the alarm and zombie walked to get ready.... She had a recording to attend...

The beauty queen got herself into a wrap around black and red Skirt paired off with a red crop top....
She was just about to style her hair when her phone beeped....

S: hello?
A: Hello....
S:yaaru?
A: naan dhan ma... Ashwin....

She looked at the caller ID and then realised it was him....
She mentally slapped her for acting stupid....

S: oh sorry sorry Ashwiney.... Thookakalakathula paakala....
A: seri seri.... Inniki nee freeya?

Sivaangi thought about her schedule and all she had was a recording for half a day...

S: Haan free dhan Ashwiney.... evening varaikum recording irukkum.... After that naan full day vetti dhan....

Ashwin chuckled at the way she talked...

A: seri ma... oru 5 ku ready ah iru... naan unna studio la irundhu pickup pannikren.... Address text pannidu....

Sivaangi was completely confused...
S: ennachu Ashwineyyyy....
A: onnum illa ma.... Oru vishiyama oru edathuku porom....
S: enna vishayam? Sivaangi asked confused....

A: solren.... Nee record pannitu VA....

Sivaangi waited out the recording studio.... Her feet tapping to the rhythm of the song she had just recorded....

That was when Ashwin's car pulled over....

"Hello Ashwiney!" Sivaangi hopped to the seat beside him....

"Hello ma...." Ashwin smiled....

Looking at the guy beside her in black shirt paired with white ankle jeans.... His hair fixed perfectly and his shirt a perfect tight fit for him....

"Enga Ashwineyyyy? Veliya poitu vandheengala?" Sivaangi asked....

Ashwin smiled looking at the road.... "Poga porom...." Ashwin said with a smile that neither reached his ears nor moved away to his cheeks....

"Enga poga porom?" Sivaangi asked unwrapping the chocolate Ashwin always had in his car for her....

"You will see...." Ashwin said as he turned in between to get a glance of her and passed a fade smile...

Ashwin and Sivaangi, after having done a few projects together and a few albums, acting together.... Were now pretty close...

They hung out a lot and shared a lot of talks together....

Ashwin felt like Sivaangi was that one person after his friend Sanjeev that he could speak his heart out with....
Sometimes, things that maybe he felt was not easy to be talked out with Sanjeev was easier with Sivaangi....

"Ennakaga edhachu paatu paaden ma...." Ashwin spoke.... His voice a bit dull...

Sivaangi, busy munching on her kinder turned around to look at Ashwin who had looked at her a few times before...

"Paata? Hmmmm...." Sivaangi thought tapping her chin....

"Okay...."

Vaanavillil vaanavillil
Vannam edhuku
Vandhu thodum
Vandhu thodum
Thendral edhuku

Andhi vaanil
Andhi vaanil
Vekkam edhuku
Purindhadhu purindhadhu
Indru enaku

Mazhaiyinil megham thoonga
Malarinil vandu thoonga
Un tholilae saaya vandhen
Sollaadha kadhalai sollida

Sivaangi stopped at the last phrase as she felt the awkward but at the same time a meaningful silence that spread through the car....
Ashwin who looked at the road now has his eyes on his palms that clutched onto the clutch....
His hands yearning to pull them to PARK....

He really wished it was that easy for him to actually tell her what she wants....
But THAT SONG.... made him weak on his knees...
MAN.... Why would she sing those lines to me?
Ashwin pulled the car over to the side....
The sky almost dark....
The road almost deserted....
The car, chill and intoxicated with each other's scent....

Ashwin's eyes, looking at his palm on the clutch...
He heaved a long held breathe as he tapped the top of the clutch and turned to finally see her....

"En Ashwiney.... Vandiya nippatina?" Sivaangi asked casually munching onto her dairy milk....

Ashwin here was completely lost in her beauty....
His beauty.... Was he allowed to call her his?
She shone like the night moon.... The evening sun giving her a romantic glaze and a blush touch...

Sivaangi placed her chocolate wrapper in the holder beside her and wiped the chocolate on her fingertips...
She turned herself completely to him... crossing her legs over the seat as she looked at him...

Feeling her gaze now completely fixed on him... Ashwin sighed and looked up at her...
Her confused cute face breaking all his walls into pieces...

"Sollata?" Ashwin asked as he took her tiny hands into his...

"Sollu.... Adhuku dhane inga waiting...." Sivaangi who had just completely misunderstood his words spoke back...

"Can I hug you?" Ashwin asked as he turned his body towards her now...

Sivasngi, who was white concerts while back chuckled at the kid in front of her....

"Kekanumaaaa enna?" Sivaangi extended her arms inviting him into her embrace...

Ashwin smiled as he hugged her... that one hug clearing away all the thought he had and all the doubts he had on him... on her... on them...
But what made him weak was the build of his few minute back thoughts...
He felt his heart crying for her....
He felt his eyes getting wet....

He pulled back a little of her shoulders and looked at her face...
Their faces a few centimetres away....
His hands pushed the hair strands that stuck to her face after the hug....
He wanted to kiss her....
Sivaangi soon felt his breathe on her lips...
Her eyes moved to their almost touching lips....
His hands moved up her back....
Her lips involuntarily but happily brushed his....
The heat and desire spread throughout....

Ashwin quickly removed his arms off her and pressed the start....

"Kelambalam...." Ashwin said trying to put the keys in....

"Ennachu?" Sivaangi pulled the keys off his hands that almost shivered.....

His phone beeped and it was "Siddharth"...

To be continued.....

How was it?
Hope you liked it!
Do share your views in the comments!
Do vote if you liked it!