Friend- SHIP?

It was the first day of college! And Sivaangi was all excited to finally step into a pavement that had the path to her dream... to become a DOCTOR...

She walked fast to what was supposed to be the lecture hall... as she had to be late today! Put off all the days....
Her legs trying their best to take big strides while her left arm moving up parallel to her vision... so that she can check the time...

Just when she stood behind the door that opened to the lecture hall, she caught up with all the lost breath and corrected her hair...

"Ma'am..." she called in as the professor let her in...
She quickly scanned the hall... and was GLAD...
The girls side was full...
And the boys side had seats... which meant she had to sit there...

' Ellam en neram pola...' she sighed as she walked up the stairs to the row... where a group of boys sat...

She scooped across and sat on the chair... soon settling herself there...

"Naan romba miss pannitena enna?" Sivaangi asked the person beside her as she pulled out her note to jot things down...

"Illa... intro dhan kuduthaanga..."

Sivaangi swung her head to the direction of the voice!
' Enna voice da idhuuuuu!' She thought as she found herself falling for the husky, low toned... voice of the man beside her...

"Hi! I'm Sivaangi..." she smiled as she went in for a hand shake...

"Ashwin..." he shook it back as they passed on a smile...
Ashwin turned back to listen to the class while Sivaangi sat there completely lost!
A girl who decided to not fall for anyone until she gets her degree found her falling for a guy on the first day!

' god has plans Na idhu dhanooooo?' She thought but her thoughts were broken when she felt a shake...

" yes ma... you only... introduce yourself to the class..." The professor passed on a smile making Sivaangi stand on her spot...

" I'm Sivaangi... romba lazyyyy aanaaa velainu vandhuta vellaikariiiii.... I love music and adha vida love to sing..."

The class cooed and spoke among themselves as the prof smiled whispering an interesting....

"Naan nalla pesnenaaaa?" Sivaangi sat as she texted her best friend who also got a seat in the same college...

"Nalla dhan d pesna..." Lavanya replied...

"Seri lunch la paakalam!" Sivaangi texted back and shoved her mobile inside as she started to pay attention to the class...

Once it was time for lunch! Sivaangi sprinted out to finally get a hug from Lavanya! The hug she seemed to have missed the most... especially with lockdown going on...

"Lavvvvvvvv!"
"Sivvvvvvvvv!"

They ran as both hugged each other! Not caring shit about the people around...

"Lav eh! Nammalaaaaa pirichitaangaaaa! Ennaku next period la un pakkathula edam pudichi vei..." Sivaangi pouted as Lavanya nodded...

"Ey and andha payyan! Ashwin... semma azhaga irukan la...." Lavanya spoke out with a tiny of blush that spread across her cheeks...

Sivaangi who had the exact name to come out of her mouth pushed it back in... as she just nodded...

'Does she like him too?' Sivu thought but somewhere inside she felt it to be just a sighting factor...

Days passed by and Sivaangi took all the chances she could to go behind Ashwin, get hidden glances of him, but never took the chance to go and talk to him... neither did he talk to her...

She found herself falling into what was extremely new to her!
Will anyone believe the fact that... Sivaangi! Who had love in the last of her dictionary found herself feeling flutters!
Was it true that, your girly side pops out when you walk by your crush!
Did she start actually falling deep and hard for him?

It was another day! A day when the entire batch was seated in front of the cadaver...

"Sivu! Idha paaren..." Lavanya showed her her chat with Ashwin...
"He is so comfortable to talk with d... enna Vijay ah ve maraka veikuran..." Lavanya told...
Sivu's heart started to beat fast as she heard the last few words again...
Vijay was one boy who Lavanya was crazy about...
Her heart built a crush or even love for him and kept it alive for three years!
He was the only boy who Lavanya had ever fallen for...
Sivaangi caught hold of Lavanya's hand and cupped it between her hands as she leaned in to whisper...
"You like him?"

"Ennaku therila Sivu aanaaaa he is indeed special!
Avan friend illa... aanaaa lover um illa... I really like him as a human...." Lavanya replied as Sivaangi found herself struggling to breath!

"Then go tell him... don't keep it inside Lavs... let him know that you like him..." Sivaangi knew that her heart would choose friendship over love...

"Tell him ah? Ey! I don't think it is that much of a feel..." Lavanya pondered back...
But Sivaangi being the BEST FRIEND FEELS IT ALL friend knew that LAVANYA was in love...
Love or crush! It was her duty to make it happen...
Well Atleast she thought so...

"Unnaku Avana pudikum la? Listen! Indha class la almost all girl seems to have a crush on him...
It's better you take the first step!
Illanaaa, kashtam..." Sivaangi sniffed back the tears that threatened to fall... as she spoke.

"What if he doesn't like me back?" Lavanya feared...

"Unna pudikadhunu Vera solluvanaaaa avan? Booker unkil!" Sivaangi spoke making the duo fall into a giggle...

"Ok! Parpom what god has for us..." Lavanya said as the duo dispersed after lunch...

Soon there came an announcement that split the entire batch of students into smaller batches...
Splitting the besties!

"HEY! Idhellam naan otthukaveee maaten" Lavanya spoke in the call...

"Naanum..." Sivaangi cooed back...

" aana! Ashwin's there!" There came the phrase that brought in all the broken heart vibes to Sivaangi...

"Ohh..." Sivaangi replied...

"Aamaaa!" And there prevailed this new silence...

The call ended and Sivaangi went to sleep with a heavy heart... why? No idea...

The next morning... she woke up to a bunch of dings...

She pulled her phone out and instantly knew who it would be... but this early?

She found herself broken! Completely broken...
Many screenshots were laying in front of her! But three words were enough to make her regret opening the message...
A message from a person her heart fluttered for to a person whom she can never hurt!

"Love you Lavanya..."

To be continued...

Helloooooo!
After quite a long long timeeeee... here I am with a one shot series!
Hope you like you!
Do share your views in the comments!
Do vote if you liked it!

Will you accept it is still in hold... I'm not getting the required time to sit and write it and I don't wish to write it in the time I am given... I want it to be the best...

Soooo! I will try giving you these oneshots... and once my exams are over... will try to update will you accept it...

Loads of love!
Losh♥️