Why should I?

"Enna dhan ungaluku venummmm?" Sivaangi asked after having been nudged a lotttt by her Annas...

"Sollu... Unnaku okay vaaaa?" The excited Pugazh pulled out his excited yet tensed side as he shook Sivaangi from side to side....

"Adhu.... Apdi epdi odane okay solla mudiyum?" Sivaangi replied as she stood by her instincts on not to loose her Rowdy/Gethu side for her heart...

"Appo enna dhan d unnaku pannanum?" Pugazh, who was now pissed out asked with his fed up and tired tone...

"Impress panna sollunga.... Inniki kulla...." Sivaangi stood up shrugging as she walked to her mirror....

Pugazh who sighed out loud stood up too followed by Rakshan...They both exchanged glances as they walked to her...

"Nee dhan already impress aagitiyeeee.... Apram Yen d Amma unna Avan impress pannanum?" Pugazh asked tapping various rhythms on the dresser while Sivaangi bit the inner cheeks to stop the spilling of her at the peak chuckle....

"Anney.... Okay sollanum la? Idhu kooda ennakaga panna maataraaaa avaru?" Sivaangi pouted as she walked away chuckling....

Ashwin who stood there listening to the brothers spill their brotherly tensions to him blushed and chuckled like one crazy maniac as he thought about how is dancing doll could drive him crazy...

He sighed with his blush filled cheeks as his dimples were not hidden from the rear view mirror...thinking about what and how strong of a control and power this little lady held on him....

"Azhagu" Ashwin sighed shaking his head with the rhythm of the beat that was tapped by his fingers on the steering...
He looked out of the window to find the drizzles of the cloud... brushing beauty on the canvas of atmosphere....

"Do I love her? Yes I do...." He smiled as he looked down and started his journey....

"Okay dhan sollen d...." Binni pleaded as she pulled her by the hands to kitchen...

"Naan dhane kattika poren.... Neeya?" Sivaangi shrugged as she picked her coffee up and walked to settle in front of the TV to watch one of her favourites....
"Doraemon...."

But just when her fingers touched the power button, her phone beeped with a notification....

"You can blush, you can hide...
But you would never know that you are my pride...."

Her cheeks moved up as he lips curved into a happy smile... his lines might be cheesy but he never fails to make her smile even with his all so cheesy lines....

She left the message seen zoned as she continued watching the show....

Ashwin here on seeing the blue tick exactly calculated what she would do and even knew that his message will not get a reply as he took it to be a sign of victory....

"Thanks naaaa..." he said with a blushy smile as he tapped the phone on his thigh and put it inside his pocket...

Sivaangi walked to her room when the beep rang...
She jumped off the second stair to to carpeted floor as she hopped to open the door...

"Haiiiiiii......" Sheee screamed in joy as she sat down to pick the little munchkin in her hands....
"Un peruuuu ennaaaa? Yaaru unna inga kondu vandhu vitta?" Sivaangi shot questions at the littlest baby cat she that she held in her palms....

She looked at the tag that hung from its neck and a known blush rose up her cheek as she read the words....

"Cats are cute but not more than youuuu...."