Feelings✨

"Illa d... I don't want to come over to that stupid class.... Antha aalu enna thittiyeee saavadipparu..." Sivaangi Said as she saw the others walk off to the Physical Training class...

"Sivu... edho pudhu sir ah... avaruku dhan retirement kedachiduchu la... let's go have a look..." Sitara said as she pulled Sivaangi by the hand to get her off the bench...

"Unnaku enna dhan d prechana? College la PT nu onnu irukuradheee adhisayam...Vandhu oru thadava attend panni paathaaa dhan enna?
From the day this year started oru naal andha hall epdi irukum aachu paathiyaaaa?
Somberi...." Sitara complained...

"Adhu somberi illa Tara... it's called budhisalithanam...." Sivaangi does her signature "hehehe" as she leans back on her bench to show her swag off....

"Nee mattum Ippo varala.... Idhodaaa Namma friendship cuttu..." Sitara warned as she tried walking away...

Sivaangi whined at her stubborn friend as she got up and jogged behind her...

"Idhellam too much Tara...." Sivaangi whined walking behind the victorious Tara chuckling at the kid beside her.....

"Indha sir mattum enna yenna thittamayaaa irupaaru.... Ivarum Ellaru polam dhan iruka poraru..." Sivaangi said as they entered the PT hall....

They saw this tall, well built, muscular figure of the guy who looked like their PT teacher...

"Ivaru dhan pola... Ayooo late vera... Ellam unnala dhan Sivu...." Tara complained at the pouting Sivaangi...

"Enna pannuavan? Minji minji pona court ah suthi oda solvan... paathukalam VA Tara...."
She said as she proudly marched to the teacher....

He was standing in such a way... showing his back to the ladies as he talked to the other professor...

"Sir?" Sivaangi voiced out with both the ladies having their head lowered to show their sorry...

She saw the foot turning towards them as she felt his eyes on them...

"Sit ups... push ups... run around the ground... skipping.. idhu enna venalum panrom sir... For your apology..." Sivaangi heard Tara blabber...

"Manda screw loose aagiduchaaa unnaku?" Sivaangi glared at her sideways as she saw Tara gulp...

"Go start your warm up..." They heard the voice...
That VOICE was enough for them... actually Her to look up at the owner...
And there she stood rooted to the ground looking at the tall... fit, Hot man...

Who she thought was literally the most handsome man she met till date...

His wet hair, sweaty singlet.... That made him look extra hot...
His Muscles and triceps...

If she didn't have Tara beside her.... She would have fallen weak on her knees...

"VA d..." Tara pulled her but all she did was resist her pull as her eyes got each and every sight of him with a wide grin...

"Punishment illayaaaaa?" Sivaangi asked once she shook the wild thoughts away...

"Sorry?" He replied looking down at her...

"Illa sir we were late.... The teachers usually punish us if we do that..." Sivaangi said to be interrupted by him...

"You can call me Coach and punishment is not necessary..." he said as he smiled at her and walked with them to the main area...

"Ippo ivaru siricharu dhaneeee? PT teachers siripangalaaaa?" Sivaangi thought out loud before being almost hit by a ball...
Which she caught in time....