RANDOM STORY-6.

"Okay ma, naan paathukren..... Aanaaaaa..... Ungaluku...." Ashwin dragged as he stood next to the Sivaangi who sat in her wheelchair glaring at him making him chuckle.....
"Illa ma, ivaru sari pattu vara maataru.... Naan namma veetla THANIYA ve irukkuren! Adhan Shenba irukke.... Adhu Enna nalla paathukum....."
Sivaangi said with her eyes firing bullets at Ashwin making Ashwin chuckle loud.....
"Ayooo Ashwin, iva veetla thaniya irundha apram veeda naanga marandhuda vendiyadhu dhan.... Adhu mattum illama, Neenga Enga Veetu payan..... we have never not trusted you with Sivaangi's case.... Naanga engala vida ungala namburom...."Binni assured him with a smile.....
Ashwin felt touched by her words as placed his palm on his left chest in gratitude, thanking her for the kind words.....
Binni then handed him a plastic box with a few zip lock covers to Ashwin making him all confused.....
He opened the box and found some cotton....
"Ennadhu ma Idhu?" He asked genuinely confused....
"Ungaluku dhan Ashwin.... Idha kaadhula potukonga.... Ungaluku safety! Illana iva pesura pechilaaaa unga kaathu damage aagida poguthu"
Ashwin laughed out loud as Sivaangi glared at Binni shouting a "AMMAAAA....." making all of them laugh.....
Binni and Krishnakumar then bid a bye to Ashwin after placing a kiss on Sivaangi's forehead....

Ashwin shut the door behind them like a gentleman and turned around to find Sivaangi on her wheelchair glaring at him with her hands crossed over her chest.....
Ashwin gave a sheepish smile at her before calling for help as Sivaangi threwwwww everything she hand in her hands on him.....
"Neenga Enna avloooo gentleman ahhhh.... Huh????"
She threw the cotton balls on him.... As he took his hands placing them in front of him for protection.....
" ma... ma.... Podhum podhum.....Valikum"
Ashwin managed to speak while he laughed till his stomach hurt....
Sivaangi moved her wheelchair as she chased him throwing the box on him and then remote and then the pillow...."Andha cotton ball ah thooki potta Ungaluku vallikumaaaa, appa indha box uh"
Ashwin laughed holding his stomach as he spoke during his breathing break...."ayoooo ma, nee thooki pota unnaku valikkumnu sonen.... Kaal Vera adi patruku.... Paavam la nee?"
Sivaangi stared at him cursing herself for falling again and again for his damn husky voice.....

He took this as the chance as kneeled in front of her taking her hands in his....
He spoke nothing and looked at her with a smirk, caressing her hands.....
She glared at him but that glare melted as he kissed the back of her palm....
She sighed...."aama Ellam pannitu ipdudiii oru ummah kudukaaaa vendiyadhu"
Ashwin resumed his laugh.....
She continued to stare and glare at him before snatching her hands from him and moving to the kitchen....
Ashwin walked behind her after locking the door and the gate outside as it was already half past 12 in the morning.....

"Maaaa! Enna panra?"
Ashwin walked close to her as he saw her trying to stand on the staircase like thing of her wheelchair to grab the cookie box on the second shelf.....
He walked close and held her arm but she wiggled it off...."cookies venum Ashwineyyyyy"
She said stretching out to grab the.... Ashwin let out a loud sigh for her to notice before grabbing her by the waist.... But as she was stretching, her top moved up making her waist clearly visible....
He gulped at the sight and looked up to find her still determined in grabbing the box.... He quietly pulled her top down and made it stay in place by placing his palm over the cloth....

"Haan.... MA.... Nee ukkaruuuu.... Naan eduthu tharen...."
Ashwin said as he made her sit on her wheelchair....
He reached out for the box and took it to hand it to her....
"Ashwiney...."Sivaangi called out munching on her cookie....
"Sollu ma..." Ashwin replied busy washing the dishes....
"Ennaku play station velayada solli thayen"
Ashwin stopped and looked back at her with a wide grin....
" Aana unnaku dhan velayadalam varadhe...." Ashwin replied to which Sivaangi facepalmed herself...
" Ayoooo Ashwineyyyyy.... Adhu dhan nee solli kudunu solren....Ennaku bore adikum...." Sivaangi said with a pout....
" dhooo oru two minutes.... Naan idhellam kaluvi vechutu varen" Ashwin said as he washed up the dishes....
" Neenga ippove varalanaaaa naan velayada vara maaten.... FOREVER" Sivaangi declared...
"You would have to one day.... No way you can escape from that...." Ashwin muttered under his breath....
S: ennaaaaa?
A: illa ma.... Epdi irundhalum nee enkooda oru naal velayaduvela.... PSSSSS.... Adha sonen ma...." Ashwin justified earning a smack with the salt can which Sivaangi threw on him....
" Romba ketta payana maaritaaaa Ashwineyyyyy neee.... Verum double meaning dhan.... Ketta naan gentleman.... Humbleman.... Sweetuhhhh.... decent nu solla vendiyadhu...."
Sivaangi turned her wheelchair moving to the room but felt her wheelchair change directions beforeeee zooping off to the PS room....

"Thangaameeeee.... Kovchikaathaaaa.... Vaaa Namma PS velayadalam.... Future is future" Ashwin shouted making Sivaangi laugh in defeat.....

He parked her wheelchair next to the couch and sat with his back facing her front (knelt down)....
"Erikoooo" Ashwin told as Sivaangi got a piggyback ride to the couch....
Sivaangi always enjoyed the ride with soooo much amusement and excitement....
He dropped her slowly on the couch but she pulled him by the t-shirt making him fall on her.....

To be continued.....

So.... I was soooo happy to see the behindwoods video and I really wanted to write an update.... Here it is! Enjoy❄️
Do share you views in comments✨❤️⛄️