Aasai💫

(Just an Imagination of IF AASAI was shot with ASHAANGI😂)

Ashwin walked outside the setup as he pulled  his phone out from his pocket as he called her up...

"Sivaangi... enga iruka? Inga shoot ku all set... Nee Vandha shoot start panlam nu waiting..."
Ashwin said as he ran his fingers through his not yet set hair...

"Ma... oru two minutes... Pugazh anney car puncture uh... so Konjam late aagum...
Hari anney kitta sollidu...." Sivaangi pleaded while standing outside the car, while Pugazh changed the tire...
While the Ma from her brought an instant smile on his face as he shook his head...

"Seri ma... seekram ah vaanga... naan Hari ta sollidren..." Ashwin said as he smiled and cut the call...

Ashwin walked to Hari who was standing near the swing... talking with the choreographer...

"Hari..." Ashwin called to which Hari turned and looked at Ashwin...

"Ashwin... vaanga...Ungala dhan thedittu irundhen...
Sivaangi vandhutala? Vandhuta we can start..." He said as he placed his hand over Ashwin's shoulder...

"Haan Adhu..." he started when they heard...

"ANNEYYYY...."
Sivaangi hopped to the place where Ashwin... director and choreographer stood...

Ashwin's face lit up bright on seeing her...
He shuffled a bit to his right when Sivaangi stood just beside him...

"Hi..." she chirped passing on her ever happy smile at the director and choreographer at the front to which they waved back...

"Ashwiney..." she chirped looking at him and passing on a dimple smile to which he smiled back...

"Great... Sivaangi Vandhutaanga... (turns to her) Ma... seekram poi... get into your costume...
Naama shoot start panlam...." He said when she nodded...
Just when she was about to leave... her eyes caught view of something...

"Aiiiiii! Oonjaluuuuu...." She squealed and jumped up and down before looking at the people who were chuckling at her antics...

"Idhulaaa dhan ma first shot... nee seekram vandha... seekrama start panlam..." Hari smiled as she nodded and sprinted to her dressing room...

——————

Hari stood there with Ashwin seated on the chair beside listening to the director explaining the scene...

"Okay... vanten...vaanga shooting panlam... come on come on... responsible ah oru nalla artist ah velayaaa seyalam vanga " she chirped as she walked to the spot while the others smiled...

"Madam late ah vandhutu... pesra pecha paaru..." Ashwin chuckled as she pouted and stood beside him while Hari explained the scene...

"So... first scene onnumeee illa...." Hari started...

"Oh onnume ilayaaa... Seri vaanga Appo polam" Ashwin countered earning AHHHH and Ooooo from the crew...

"Madhiya neram joke ah maaplai?" Pugazh who just entered told making the crew laugh...

"Seri Seri... first scene ku... Ashwin Neenga indha side of the swing... Sivaangi nee andha side..." he said as the duo positioned themselves...

"Ippo... Ashwin unga kaal thooki... straight ah Neeti ukkarunga..." he said as Ashwin obeyed...

"Sivaangi... Neenga Unga kaal ah Ashwin kaal mela veinga..." He said as Sivaangi obeyed without hesitation...

"Aama Namma enna scene shoot panrom?" She asked out of the blue making the crew chuckle...