Marry who? (Final Part)

The fresh air, the breezy wind that peekabooes their skin as they walked down the street...
Things were just so perfect...

"Sivaangi... ennakaga oru paatu paaden..." Ashwin insisted without looking at her but looking straight at the empty road that shouted JUST ME AND YOU...

When there was just silence for a long time... Ashwin bent down to look at her staring at him....

"Paatu..." Ashwin came near her as she felt his breath tickle her face...

'Ivaru eppodhume ipdi dhan irundhara... illa inniki ipdi irukara?' Sivaangi thought looking at the Ashwin who was once just a mama to her...

Sivaangi had always thought about this day...
The day when he would talk to her like this...
The day she yearned for...

She was that girl whose breath hitched with him just passing by her...
Or when he gave her a handshake to wish her on her birthday...
There was nothing more and she never wanted more...

But now... she was in his arms...
Safely being carried across her room...
And he wants her to sing?
Was it possible?
I mean was talking possible?

She jerked... when his steps became fast...
And that was when she realised that he was walking fast...

"Mazhai vara madhiri irukku... there seems to be shade there..." Ashwin said as he walked fast but stopped when he heard her...

Vizhiyae vizhiyae pesum vizhiyae
Oru paarvai paarthaai
Mazhaiyae mazhaiye nenjil mazhaiyae

Ashwin stopped on his tracks as his lips curled into an unknown smile...
A blush filled one? Maybe?

He stood there rooted as he heard her sing...

Thaniyae thaniyae vaazhdhen thaniye
Naan vandhen melae
Inimae inimae nee thaan thunaiyae

Ashwin looked down at her as their eyes met...
His face was adorned with a big huge smile...
That automatically brought up a big Huge smile on her face too...

She wiggled off his grip...
All of a sudden the tomboy inside her started to vanish while the girl inside her peeped out....

Her cheeks turned red at his mischievous but blushy too gaze as she turned to walk away...

"Vaanga polam..." she tried hopping away acting casual but he wasn't the same old 'boring mama' she knew...

Within seconds was her back in contact with his front and her right ear felt his stubble poke...

"Andha paatu.....yen?" He asked soft...

'GOSH THIS TONE... chumma pesnale inga bussu' she thought as she felt her body react immediately...

There were goosebumps all Over her body and sparkles of tingles passing here there...

'NAAN rowdy'

She turned herself to him making it yet more difficult for her....
As now her face was replacing her ear...
Wasn't even an inch...

'AYOO... Wrong decision.... just be brave' said her inner self as she looked up...

He, who expected this the least felt his breathe hitch...

She raised her eyebrows at him with glints of rowdism and mischief...

"Pa...paatu... yen?" Ashwin stammered as he now felt her on him...
No touches but the feel was real...
He could taste her breath...
Was that even possible?