Bored✨

"Ma... nee kelambu... naan paathupen..." Sivaangi said as she pushed Binni outside... while her father walked behind being the protective one there and looking for leaky gases...
Switched on plug points...
Creaky doors or windows with gaps...
While a smile played on his lips half hearing the mother daughter convo...

"Sivaangi... main door la double lock pottuko... un room door sathiko... stove on pannadha...
Order pannanumnaaa tell me... naan order panre..." Binni said as she tried looking back at the Sivaangi who was busy pushing Binni out...
Sivaangi knew Binni was tooo protective about her after Vinayak went over to study abroad...

Sivaangi could sense the amount of fear the mother would be going through but...
How long?
They had to trust her at one point...
They had to leave her alone without worries...

For that... primarily they had to leave her alone and believe her...

"Amma please... naan Ellam cheyum... nee bayapudathaaaa...
I'm 24... I can take care... nee kelambuuuu... you're getting late..." Sivaangi assured as she looked at Binni who instantly melted to the warmth that Sivaangi's hands that protectively held hers inside passed on...

"Naan venumna... Pugazh koopdatta? Ashwin?" She asked a little hesitant but composed when Sivaangi pouted...

"Ma... Oru vela... if at all... Ennaku edhachu venumna... Pugazh Anna is here... avaru inga vandhuduvaru...
Apdi illanalum...
ASHWIN has a shoot nearby... call panna odaneeeee varuvaru...
Nee kavalaaa padama po... I'll be safe..." she said as she kissed her cheek...

"Cheri mauley... naanga kelamburom..." Binni hugged her a bye after having passed on an understanding smile...

"Tata...." She waved at the disappearing car and moved in to lock the door as her mom actioned her to get inside...

The moment her eyes got a look of the completely silent... noiseless...boring house of hers without her family...
Her insides felt weird...

Sivaangi was a person who always enjoyed being surrounded with Atleast one person to talk to...
She HATED silence...
Silence was the last she would look for...
And here she stood... in a completely silent room...

She sighed as she walked to the hall...plopping herself on the comfy beanbag...

Her ears perked to the sudden notification that peeked up...

"Hey!" She squealed at the notification...

TEXT:

AK: ma... I'm bored (with a selfie of him pouting at the camera... in a shoot....)

Sivaangi chuckled at the text as she tapped on the reply bar... making the keypad pop up...

SK: Naanum bored☹️

AK: Why don't you watch a movie? You guys watch it usually today la?

(A/N: Sivaangi's family usually watch a movie on that day... according to this plot😌)

SK: Amma Appa... not home🚶🏾‍♀️

Sivaangi went all confused when there was a long long silence from the other side...
She quickly called him up...

SK: hello?
A little blush crept on her face seeing the MAN... be it a video call or in real...

Ashwin looked around informing the makeup lady to close the door behind her as he settled on the sofa near his mirror...

AK: ma... thaniya VA irukka?

He asked... with which she could exactly tell that this man was tensed...