Peranbin Satchi✨

Sivaangi walked out of the recording studio after having recorded her track for the song...
Yes she was indeed singing a song in her Ashwineyyyy's movie...
His first movie...
His first baby...

It was indeed a special one for the both as it was her dream to sing in a movie and his dream for her to sing in his...

She smiled at Vivek and Mervin who clapped their hands as she walked out of the recording booth...

"Semmaya paadite Sivaangi... it was perfect..." Mervin said...

Her ears... yes were listening to their words as she did respond with her smile...
But her eyes and mind?

They were telling her to walk out soon...

"Pugazh, Ash bro... vaanga..." Mervin greeted the duo as they entered the room...

Sivaangi's eyes which were fixed on the ground and her wrist now zoomed on the figure of the two humans who walked in...

Once her eyes met the eyes of the happy Ashwin immedietly turned away to look at her brother...
As she passed a smile to her anna...

This not only left behind a confused Ashwin but a worried one too...

Sivaangi never has stayed without her ASHWINEY... once she sees him even if it's after just 5 minutes she ought to greet him with her "hey Ashwineyyyy" ...
but now her seeing him after 3 long weeks and she not passing a smile hurt him...

His thoughts took a pause when Vivek spoke to him...

"She rocked it Ash bro... Romba azhaga paaditanga..." Ashwin smiled at Vivek before he replied " Ava nalla padlanadhan bro Aachiriyam...
She is always set the booth on fire... that's a FACT now...." He said as he turned to look at her to find her again avert her eyes away from him...

"Okay sir... I have another recording now... naan kelambanum..." She said as she spared a slight stare on Ashwin and then moved to Pugazh to hug him a bye who was confused too...

"Enna papa recording uh? Anna vandhu drop panren... iru...." Pugazh offered which was denied with ease by her...

"Illa neyyyyy ... appa vandhurkaru... naan avar kooda poikuren..." she said as she almost said a "bye..." that was not just too abrupt but quick too to Ashwin , leaving the studio soon...

"Ulla eru ma... I'll drop you..." He said finding the Sivaangi who left the studio 15 minutes ago still standing there....

She first insisted but then got onto the car...
This was indeed one of the first most silent car rides with her inside it...

Neither music was played, nor words...
They travelled with silence as their only company...

Her eyes went wide and her heartbeat fast as she saw the destination...

"Ennaku studio dhane... ponnum nu sonen..." she said looking out of the window...

"Unnaku endha recordingsum illa nu enaku theriyum...
Angayum poi enna emathurenu nee thaniya nikkavenam..." he said facing the front window...

She nodded as she got off and went inside without a bye...

"Pesama irukadha... it hurts... edhachu Na seekrama vandhu en kitta sollidu..."

His heart pinched and poked him on why someone who was sooooo close to him, now acts like she never knew him or wanted to know him...

He wiped the tears off his cheeks as he rode home...

——————————

It was the day The song had released...
Here the hero was excited as it was yet another song that his people would enjoy and they will enjoy it many times if they came to know who sung it...