RANDOM STORY-6(PART-2).

Ashwin dropped Sivaangi on the couch slowly but Sivaangi pulled his T-shirt while falling causing him to fall on top of her.....
Ashwin turns the other way in an attempt to change his path of fall but that backfires as he falls on top of her with their chests clashing onto each other's....
Ashwin freezes for sometime as this was completely unexpected and there seemed to be some change of hormones.... He could sense the same reaction from her side as she had her eyes fixed with his and he could feel her heavy breath.... Without a second thought he flipped her so that now she was on top of him.....
It has been three months since Ashwin opened up his feelings to her....She neither accepted it, nor denied it....But those eyes of her tend to shout her answer in all ways possible and he actually got the answer the day of proposal.but the words mattered, her expression mattered.

His eyes not only wanted his mouth to shut up but neither did the eyes do the speaking.... The silence, their look had a magic that spread throughout.....
He moved his fingers through her loose flowy luscious hair..... his face emitted a teasing grin as he could clearly find out the effect of his touch reflected through her eyes.... This girl can never be angry with this 5'11 man..... Ashwin chuckled all of a sudden making Sivaangi feel confused....
She frowned her face into a scrunched up look and tried her best to release herself from his grip but that was near impossible.....
"Velayadalamaaa?" Ashwin asked with the same old grin.....
Sivaangi slapped his chest and pinched his torso making him squeal in "pain" and laugh....
"Ayooo ma, PS velayadalama nu ketten.... Romba ketta ponna aayitaaa ma nee..."
Ashwin said shaking his head in disbelief....
Sivaangi didn't seem to buy his words as she looked at him with an expression which never fails to make him burst out laughing....
He slowly moved up to sit erect with Sivaangi still on top of him, his hands encircling her in a very protective manner.... He made her sit aside and plugged in the joysticks.....He handed one to her and took the other with him....

"enna velaydalam?"Ashwin said having his eyes fixed at the options of games that blazed on the screen....."Okay! idhu velayadalam....romba naal aachi velayantu..."Ashwin said as he sat on the bean bag next to Sivaangi....

Ashwin looked at her and explained kind of what the joystick does and how it is to be controlled....Sivaangi listened to it keenly like it was something that she had to learn, no matter what....After explaining he started the game and they continued to play.......The first game was a tough fight and Ashwin was awestruck by the way Sivaangi played.....Eventually she won the game too making him go open mouth.....

"E...e...eeeepppdddiiii?"Ashwin asked as he sat there aghast....
Sivaangi lifted her imaginary collars up as she soon feel back laughing at seeing the completely into terror Ashwin.....Ashwin thought for a while and then swapped her joystick with his....

"Ippo edhuku maathuneenga?"Sivaangi asked as Ashwin pouted....."nee ennoda lucky joystick a vechiruka....ippo paaru naan epdi jeikrenu...."Ashwin flexed as he restarted the game but Sivaangi pressed the pause making Ashwin turn his head in confusion.....He raised his eyebrows in question as she smiled and patted his shoulders....

"Mr.Ashwinkumar.....let us spice things up! Oru bettu...."

A: Bet ah?

S: aama..... naan indha round jeichena....naan enna sonalum, pannalum neenga kekanum and edhuvum sollakoodadhu....adhuve neenga jeicha neenga enna venalum sollalam, pannalam....naan vaya kooda thoraka maaten....

Ashwin thought for a while with a visible smirk on his face....

"Nalla irukke idhuvum....Deal...."

They started playing the second round and Ashwin was soooo confident that he would definitely win but there came a time when the smirk changed to fear as Sivaangi was clearly given tough....Ashwin tried his best to distract her by grabbing her joystick, pressing the wrong keys in hers and even covering her eyes while he continued playing but all he earned was a smack....

"Yayyyyy....naan jeichten....."Sivaangi shouted as her car finally reached the finish line before his....Ashwin threw the joystick down and grabbed hers to throwing it down....

"Enna Ashwineeey.... Pochaaaa????" Sivaangi had the best time making fun and teasing Ashwin....

Ashwin turned around so that now his body faced her.....his legs were still criss crossed but his face glowed.....

"Aama ma, en heartu unna nokki parandhuuuuu pochuuuu....aana adhu thirupi en kitta varaveeee ilaaaa...." He said with so much of a dramatic body language that Sivaangi could neither glare nor laugh....JUST STARE.....

"Nee eppo Ashwineyyyyy indha madhiri lam cheesy ah pesa aaramichaaa?"Sivaangi as this Ashwin, the contrast or role reverse of the Ashwin she had known always surprised her....

"Unnai paartha pinbu naan, naanaaga illayeeeee"Ashwin sang as he leaned back on the couch....."seri nee dhan jeichitiyeeee! enna venum unnaku?"

Ashwin was that man who would never force his girl for a reply, nor compel her to answer when he wants....he never even brought the topic up after he proposed....He wanted her to tell those words from her heart.....

"naan keka poradhu illa Ashwineyyyy....." Sivaangi replied making Ashwin scrunch his face in confusion....

"keka maatiyaaaa? aana nee dhan jeichitiyeeee..." Ashwin replied....

"Naan keka poradhu illa, seiya poren.....neenga edhuvum sollavum koodadhu, thadukavum koodadhu! basically react eh pannakoodadhu....."

"okaayyyyyyyy......" Ashwin stretched his words as this was something that confused him so much and he found the bet a little weird.....

Sivaangi without a word, hopped of the couch onto his lap....."hey! enna ma panra?"Ashwin, the concerned one asked as he saw her leg with the band aid twist....His only ocncern was on her leg and not what she was going to do....He untwisted her legs and made her stretch it but his hands stopped midway as he felt her breath near his face.....He could not keep control of his breath as he felt his lungs feel blocked inside out....

"Siv....Siv....Sivaang...iiii" Ashwin managed to say out in between his bulldozer like breaths.....

Sivaangi wrapped her hands slowly around his neck, near the crook of his neck....Slowly.....
Her index finger was placed right on his lips to SHUSH him....

Ashwin could think of nothing, listen to nothin, feel nothing, see nothing....All he sensed was the immense shock and trouble her touch made him undergo......She tightened her hold on his neck as her cheeks grazed his....He didn't have it in him to have his eyes open anymore as he slowly shut them experiencing the most intense feel....NO NAME, JUST THE FEEL.....He couldn't reciprocate it.....all he could do was to feel it....feel her soft skin on his, feel her breath around him, feel her touch on him....feel the effect it caused....His mouth went dry....he let out a sigh, still finding it hard to catch breath.....His hands encircled the small of her back.....as she fit into his embrace just right.....She smiled as she slowly pulled back, not too much, just as much as her lips could touch his earlobe....she smiled as she slowly moved to his ears and whispered.....
"I LOVE YOU ASHWINEY"

Ashwin was not strong enough from the inside to take all intensity at once as his eyes let out a lone tears....3 monthssssss......all he wanted to hear from her.....

Ashwin without breaking the hug, stood up holding her, made her to wrap her legs around him and sat back.....His one hand around her waist and the other holding her head in a way to express that he didn't want her to move even an inch away from him....forever.....

"Didn't I tell you not to do anything until I say....."Sivaangi whispered back earning a confused chuckle from him.....He bent his head in a manner so that his lips were placed perfectly on her bare shoulders....She did feel the goosebumps but her happiness seemed to overtake it....

She pulled back, her hands still around him, but her face was just in front of him of his....his eyes looked into hers....she could feel how much happiness three simple words could make him feel.....

"Releaseeee...."she whispered and all she could see was a sooooper happy Ashwin and his looking down shy chuckles that only she got to see from the start....
She felt her eyes get teary but that was overtaken by her laugh and pleasure she felt with his laugh.....

Ashwin without a word hugged her tight enough so that they could not just hear eachother's heartbeat but just as close to feel their HEARTS BEAT FOR EACHOTHER.....

How was it??????????????????