(21) DRUNKEN ADVENTURES

She squeezed her hands together feeling anxious but placed a small smile on her face. But unfortunately no one turned to look at her as they were busy talking to each other in a foreign language. They looked so much serious and murderous type at the same time. There was no sign of Alexander today and Nora didn't minded his absence.

Nora felt like her all courage was washing away but she forcefully gripped it.

She meekly cleared her throat with a small hope that they will notice her but it didn't happened.

After regaining some more courage she finally spoke up.

"G-good morning everyone." Her voice stumbled a little at first but she did caught on it for good.

"Morning Nora!" Damon and William said back at the same time. Their facial expression just changed in the blink of eye. They didn't looked murderous at all. Even Damon was smiling at her a little and William was as usually staring at her without a emotion.

Nora smiled after hearing them call by her nickname.

When she looked at others, her smile turned a little awkward. Because they are staring at her with zero looks.

Ok so no reply?

Just as she thought this, Angel piped in.

"Morning!" He sounded a little off type confusing.

Maybe because Nora never spoke a word at the dining table. Usually she would just silently eat her food and then sneak out of there. So they wouldn't gave her any kind of attention.

"Sure. A very good-fucking-morning princess!" Lucifer rolled his eyes. His words filled with sarcasm. Nora didn't liked his tone and his rudeness hurt her but she didn't let the smile came off her lips.

She didn't participated further in their conversation and after a quick bye, she was back in her room watching some random shows on tv screen.

She spent the whole day inside her room while doing nothing but watching tv or reading some random books that Serenity had provided her.

Today in the dining hall, she was feeling all alone and wasn't in the mood to eat much. Even Elijah wasn't there to accompany her. Serenity and Serena were already gone to their rooms as they looked pretty tired with all the work.

At midnight, Nora felt her stomach grumbling with hunger. She groaned out loud and turned over her stomach but it growled even more louder.

She dragged her feet out of the bed and started making her way out of the room. The hallways were quiet with dimmed lights. She avoided bumping into the walls and carefully managed to find her way to kitchen.

She checked in the one of fridges and was amazed to see every kind of ice creams and other sugary sweet stuff. She stuffed many of them in her stomach.

She was curious to check the other three fridges in the gigantic big kitchen, so she made her way towards second one. Inside, there was vegetables and fruits. She checked other one and her eyes bulged out of sockets after seeing it stacked up with different brand of alcohol and drinks.

Curiously, she pulled one bottle out of the stock. She looked at the brand name in confusion as it was written in some foreign language.

She shrugged and popped the cap open. She sniffed it's smell and confirmed to herself that thankfully it wasn't a wine.

Her hand moved quick to grab a glass from the counter. She poured a small amount of liquid in it and said cheers to herself.

She took a small sip of it and sighed as the cold liquid rolled down her throat.

"Mhm. It does taste good."

She smiled and poured some more of it and gulped it down her throat in a one go. It continued till the whole bottle was gone.

She gave a puzzled look to her surroundings when everything started dancing.

She giggled after letting out a loud burp of satisfication.

"Why all this so funny?" She asked to herself still giggling and started making her way out of the kitchen.

She collided into the door with a loud thump.

"So sssorry sir, did nott saw youu there." She hiccuped.

She knocked into many things on her way and finally stumbled into one of the living room of the mansion.

Her eyes widened in amazement as she stared at the big family photo on the wall. There was Alexander and seven of them blankly staring or glaring at the camera. Alexander was only giving his creepy grin. Nora rolled her eyes looking at him.

"Where areeee me?" She asked sounding offended. Suddenly the lights turned on fully.

"What are you doing here?" A familiar voice approached her ears and she jumped up in surprise.

"Oh hiiiiiiiiiii." She waved her hand frantically as she turned to look at Vincent.

She skipped more like stumbled towards him.

"You are heree? Where is otherrrs? From where your triplets came heree?" She asked while raising her brows. Because she was staring definitely staring at three Vincents at the same time.

"Are you drunk?" He asked in his usual blank tone but this time crossing his arms over his chest like to show that he was asking her sternly.

Nora shrugged her shoulders in response.

"I onlyy drink yummy drinkk. Y'all drinkk that nastyy drinkk." She hissed back.

"You should go to your room and sleep." Vincent said in a usual tone.

"Nope." She replied back with a grin and turned to run from him but he easily grabbed her wrist.

"I am not in the mood of playing, Eleanora!" He said.

"He he he. But I am. Let's go to moonn." She let out a high pitched happy scream.

Vincent winced slightly.

"ELEANORA!" He yelled when she snatched her wrist from him and started running upstairs.

"This gir-- FUCKING SLOW DOWN!" He shouted when she skipped a stair accidentally and was about to fell. He decided to follow her closely in case she got hurt. It didn't took much time for him to catch up with her.