Chapter5

This part previously was the very first version of this book. But there are again major changes done to storyline. Only thing different from the completed first part available here and this part is that there's a major change in characters and storyline... Some readers are still getting confused about David's death in this part--that's why I wrote this note to clear it up.

Eleanora was anxious at that moment she was in front of her brothers. There were 5 of them. She knew the older one name was William and there was Lucifer and Damon too. But she wasn't sure about others name.

Nora didn't know how she found herself in this position. But she was standing in the middle of the empty bathtub with a blade that she randomly found there, ready to slit her wrist.

But her fear of pain snapped her out from the daze. Frustrated, she threw the blade away and let out a silent scream by covering her face with her hands.

"What should I do?" She asked to no one.

Her breathing paused when there was a knock on the door. She clutched her skirt nervously and listened as the knocking grew louder.

She stared at the door with wide eyes as it was suddenly kicked down. In the entrance stood Damon. His eyes filled with immediate relief when they met Nora.

He slowly moved towards her. His face expression showed nothing but gentleness and worry. Nora wanted to believe they were fake but it was hard. They looked real.

He crouched down on the ground. Nora flinched when he raised his hand up. Her eyes instinctively closed but they opened with a frown on her face when she didn't feel harsh pain of slap but his gentle touch that wiped her tears away.

He slowly gathered her broken body in his arms. There was such a gentleness in the way he hold her to his chest like he was scared to break her even more.

Nora looked up at his eyes.

Why?

Why was he acting like he care?

Like he care about her?

Because he can't really do it.

He was there when her parents were killed.

If he was so scared of hurting her, he should have stop his brother.

He slowly placed her down on the bed and took a seat beside her.

Nora watched as he wiped her tears that again started rolling down her face and shook his head.

He grabbed her hands in his and placed them on his chest where his heart was.

He was giving her a caring smile and shaking his head in approval.

Nora watched him confused. Her tears stopped long ago.

He paused and looked around the room.

He stood up and walked towards the study table that was in the center of the room. He grabbed something and moved back towards her.

Nora saw that he had a notepad and pen in his hand.

He scribbled something on the white sheet and passed it to her.

In the haze of blurry vision, Nora struggled to read.

'I know it's a hard time. I can't even ask for apology on behalf of our brothers. It's unfair for you but whatever happened was meant to happen one day. I care for you. We all care for you and we would like it if you give us a one chance to make it up for you. We want you to accept us as your fam--" Nora stopped reading halfway and looked up at him. She couldn't continue.

She crushed the paper in her hand and threw it away.

"Y-you all m-mean n-nothing to me." She whispered but for some reason it felt like there was a heavy weight on her heart.

She didn't want to say this but she forced herself as the images of her dead parents came in front of her eyes.

His face turned blank and he stared at her as she broke down crying in front of him.

She turned away from him and shoved her face in the pillow, sobbing loudly.

He sat there for a moment longer and suddenly he moved.

Nora thought that he was leaving.

A part of her didn't want him to leave. She desperately wanted someone to hold her.

But she furiously shook her head.

"Leave." She said in her head and continued to cry.

Her body froze when she felt a pair of lips pressed against the back of her head.

Her heart breaking sobs only grew louder.

She felt his fingers running soothingly in her hair, comforting her.

She continued to cry until she passed out and he remained by her side, comforting her.

Damon stood up when he heard silent snores coming from her. Her breathing was deep. He covered her with a blanket and walked out from there.

Damon found William standing outside the door, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest and a thoughtful look covering his face.

"Right now, it's hard for her but she will live just fine." Another voice spoke up.

Damon found the second oldest brother Vincent standing nearby them.

"Well she will have to adjust with us, no matter whatever's going in her mind." Lucifer, the fourth oldest commented who joined them along with the third oldest Hunter.

"Brat is just throwing tantrum. Don't worry about it."

William silently listened to his comments and looked at Damon who was already looking at him.

Damon was the only one who felt mostly attached to her compare to others. They could see that he have started to worry about her a lot.

William just only nodded and it was enough for Damon to take a hint that they will together handle this serious matter.

Anyway, which part do you think you are going to like the most in near future or you are yet not sure?

Get early access upto 18 chapters on patreon. Link's in my profile....❤️🤍🖤