Chapter 3

I just introduced my newest addition of patreon books on Wattpad. Go check them out if you want 🤍🖤

Eleanora's eyes opened abruptly as her mother's dead face popped in front of vision. She panted heavily and clutched her chest. Beads of sweat rolled down her forehead as she tried to calm herself down.

She looked around the dungeon type of room. There were metal bars like a prison at the entrance. It made her heart skip as everything clicked in her mind. She was kidnapped.

She immediately stumbled on her legs to stand and tried to reach the bars. All of a sudden someone popped in front of her vision.

Nora screamed, backing away from the entrance. A guy, seemingly tall guy dressed in black leather jacket and some black ripped jeans was standing in front of it with a cigarette dangling between his lips. What most scary in his appearance was those rough tattoos. His eyes were keen sharp staring at her like she did some crime, boring into her soul.

"W-wh--" Nora bit her tongue when he raised his brow.

"Can't bring out a word without stuttering?" He asked, his words whether intentionally or unintentionally sounded rude that it made her almost tear up.

"I-I--Who are you?" Nora mumbled slowly but tried hard to not to stutter.

His eyes narrowed slightly. Mockingly, he brought his ear near towards the bars with a hand placed above it.

"Speak clear, I can't hear you."

Nora's bottom lip quivered at his blunt rudeness. She couldn't find the most possible reason he was doing it. He was making her feel more and more unconfident.

"Lucifer!" A voice spoke. Someone else was here too.

"What?" The guy in front of her grumbled while throwing his cigarette and crushing it underneath his boot.

So his name is Lucifer. Nora didn't know why but she thought that it suited him by judging his appearance and behavior.

"Don't make her cry now." The another person said. Lucifer let out a wheezing chuckle before looking at Nora's eyes directly. His laughter stopped abruptly.

"She's weak." Nora winced at the harshness it hold.

"And who's fault is that? That bitch who took her away." Lucifer muttered under his breath. Though she didn't hear him.

That another person came out from the shadows. Nora felt frightened, small under his presence. His long hair was tied into a bun professionaly at the back of his head. One small strand fell on his face. His tattoos were competing Lucifer.

His eyes just like Lucifer were identical as her. Perhaps they were long distance relative or something. Because sure it was the first time Nora was seeing them.

Another harsh reality that they were connected to those guys who killed her mother, her father. But why? There were many questions. Why did they left her alive and why did they take her here?

There were many theories in her mind. Though they all were scary. She didn't want to think about them.

"W-who are you?" Nora asked without even realizing it.

They both looked down at her. Only barrier between them and her were these metal bars. Nora feared what might happen if they removed these barrier. She wasn't yet ready to face them like that.

"Didn't your mother ever told you?" The second male asked. The 'mother' word sounded like venom coming out from his lips.

Nora feared opening her mouth to response.

"Well little cupcake--" Nora's eyes widened when he used that word. She couldn't believe that his harsh voice suddenly would turn gentle like that.

"--we are your 'brothers'!"

This chapter is short but upcoming chapters are longer. You can get early access to upto 18 chapters on Patreon. Link's in my profile ❤️