(34)

Eleanora stood behind Lucifer dumfounded when gigantic building came in front of her view. Her eyes widened with amazement.

"Oh my! This is so beautiful." She whispered under her breath but Lucifer heard her perfectly.

He ignored her and on the purpose with his fluent long strides, he started moving towards the entrance. Nora rushed behind him to catch up with him and trailed behind him, her short legs struggling to keep up with him.

First the cramps and then her struggle to catch up with him made her a little exhausted. She panted slightly.

A small smirk played at the end of his lips. He loved what he called bullying her.

Four scary looking, covered with tattoos from maybe head to toe men and three girls came forward to greet Lucifer. There was a one woman too who looked in her mid 50's or something.

"Boss! It's been a long time since you were last here." One of the girl with white blonde hair shrieked in excitement.

"Crystal! We have seen Boss just last week." The girl standing behind her with fiery red hair rolled her pretty hazel eyes.

"Who's behind you Boss?" That woman asked curiously.

Eleanora found her cheeks turning pink as their attention transfixed on her.

"Sister!" That was Lucifer's shortest reply before he lightened his cigarette.

Nora watched slightly amused when their jaw dropped.

"She is so short." One of the scary guy named Ben whispered lowly.

Feeling uncomfortable by their constant staring, she unconsciously took a step back which didn't went unnoticed by Lucifer.

"Stop staring." He blew out the smoke as he said that in his usual cold tone. Immediately they averted their eyes.

"Erm. It's time to open the club." The woman announced. With that they all parted their ways to join their vacant post. The loud music started booming in surroundings.

Lucifer grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the one of the room. The walls were thankfully soundproofed.

"Sit here and do whatever you want! Just don't come out." Lucifer stated before making his way outside and closing the door behind himself.

Eleanora frowned and looked around the gigantic room. It was beautiful with all dark colour interior. It actually looked like a office with desk and chairs. The tattoos design books and some other documents were scattered all over the desk.

She flipped through the pages of design books looking bored.

She groaned in discomfort that her periods were giving her. In the span of next three hours, nobody entered inside the office. But suddenly Crystal decided to make her appearance. She approached Nora with a bright smile on her face and a pizza box in her hands.

"Here. It's for you." Nora smiled at her and grabbed it.

Crystal was about to take her leave but paused after hearing Nora's call.

"Where's my brother?"

"He is erm busy." Crystal replied back almost hesitantly and then quickly took her leave.

With a bored mind and feeling alone, she ate only three slices of her pizza. A hour or so later, she started feeling sleepy.

She made her way towards the one of the couch and settled on it. In few minutes, she had fallen asleep uncomfortably on it.

At some 6 in the evening, the club was closed. Some of the workers returned home. After conversing with his business clients in a secret conference room of the club, Lucifer made his way towards the room where he had left Nora. It might be the famous tattoo club of Lucifer but it actually was the main workshop of the O'Crimson family's drugs business. Lucifer was in charge there.