(46).

"We are under attack!"

Her eyes widened when Elijah rushed these words out and grabbed her wrist.

"I have to take you at a safer place." He informed her as he tugged her behind.

"Serena?" She asked in a worried tone. Elijah tensed a little.

"Don't worry about her. She will be fine." He said to her as he pulled the doors open of a basement.

Nora watched him curiously as he pressed some buttons on the screen that appeared out of nowhere. The walls started shaking, revealing a secret tunnel.

Nervousness overtook her nerves as Elijah pointed at her to get inside.

Nora crawled in her way and finally stood up when the ceiling in the tunnel got higher. It looked like a den.

"What about you?" She asked in a worried tone when she saw that Elijah wasn't actually going to come with her.

"Don't worry about me. At the end of your way, your brother will meet you. It might take him sometime to reach but he will be there. Don't be scared, princess." Nora slowly nodded her head and watched as the door shut. The wind whipped her hair one last time.

Darkness, pure darkness that was in the cage. With shaky hands, she turned the flashlight of her phone on.

"I can do this." She whispered to herself but her hands were shaking with fear.

She started to walk in the darkness but froze when the roof started shaking. A loud blast vibrated in her ears. She felt like she was standing in the middle of tornado.

Whatever happening upstairs was scary. Too much scary to be her liking.

She whimpered when there was another earth shaking blast. The high frequency vibrations sent her body collapsing on the ground with a small thud. Guilt filled in her heart as she thought back about Elijah, Serena, others servants and guards.

She just hoped that they were safe.

The bruises formed on her knees but she chose to ignore them and started rushing towards the exit.

She ran for another 15 minutes and finally found herself at the end of tunnel. The roof was going shorter and she knew that she had to crawl her way out of there.

That she did effortlessly.

A small door caught her attention and to her surprise it was already opened.

She successfully got out and breathed heavily in the fresh air. The atmosphere back in the tunnel was suffocating. She sighed and wiped the sweat off her forehead. Her clothes too were drenched in the sweat.

The tall trees gained her attention and she realized that she was out in woods, out from the premises. It was deadly silent.

Sound of cars racing down in her direction gained her attention quick. Was her brother there? She thought to herself.

She hid behind a giant tree and waited just in case if that person was someone else.

Some unfamiliar looking men stepped out of the cars. Her breathing stopped.

"That little suka must be hiding out there. Search the whole place." One of the muscular, scary looking man yelled commands at others.

Were they referring to her?

"This is about time we got to have hands on the weakest point of O'Crimson family! We must not miss this chance! Her brothers are back there and she is hiding here. It will take one of them some time to reach here until then we have to find her and kill her."