(35) BULLYING

Two days later, Eleanora was ready to start her new school. There was a weird type of uncomfortable feeling inside her chest like something bad will happen but she pushed all the negative thoughts in the back of her mind.

After finishing her breakfast quickly and sending a quick bye to her brothers, she made her way towards the front door where her twin brothers were already waiting for her.

"Took your long enough." Hades rolled his eyes. He was wearing his school uniform but it wasn't proper. A white shirt with first two buttons undone and his tie loosened. It surprised Nora that Angel was wearing a hoodie. The temperature was too hot for wearing a hoodie right now.

Nora ignored Hades snarky remark but followed Angel towards a nice looking car. She carefully set her bag down beside her and pull her skirt a little down.

Her uniform was nice, a button up white shirt and a short black skirt that reached a little above her knees. Her black knee high socks with white stripes on top, paired with shiny black dress shoes. She had tied her hair into a high ponytail. Her face natural void of any usage of chemical beauty products.

Damon commented that she was all dolled up in her uniform and looked cute.

It took them complete half an hour to reach their high school. Her eyes widened in amazement as she saw how huge it was.

They pulled up in front of the parking lot at the only empty spot. It looked like it was their usual spot because other cars were parked after this one. The whole parking lot was empty which made her frown in confusion.

"Why is it empty? There is still fifteen minutes left for the starting of school." She asked her brothers.

"I am not interested in answering your question. Find your way to your direct first class. You don't know us and we don't know you." Hades dragged on as he locked the car. Angel muttered a small good luck to her and made his way inside, following him.

Eleanora stood there for a minute or so on. It felt like a slap on her face and her heart stung at Hades words.

She swallowed the lump down her throat and finally forced her legs to move forward to enter inside the building and towards her locker. Her schedule and the map of the school was already in her hands. Her books and every stuff was brought in her room the next day back when William summoned her in his study.

After settling her stuff in her locker, she made her way towards her first class with the help of the map.

When she entered her class room, the teacher became quiet all of a sudden. She politely told her to take a vacant seat clearly avoiding the topic of introduction and Nora was relieved.

She made her way towards the back of class where a boy who was sleeping with his head down on the table. She sat her backpack down on the ground and listened to the teacher whatever topic she was babbling about.

The boy beside her lifted his head up to stare at Eleanora's face.

She clearly did felt his eyes burning holes in her face but never once she did tried to look at him. Her cheeks turned red at his unashamed and continuous staring more like glaring.

When she had it enough, she finally held the courage to look at him. Her mouth dropped slightly at the amount of piercings he had on his face.

There were four piercings on his left eyebrow and two near his both eyes. There were multiple piercings on his both ears, nose and one even on his chin. One lip ring with snake like shape over it and  He looked scary.

"Will your brothers mind if they see that you are eye fucking me?" He whispered with a smirk playing on his face.

What?