Night School

"Lock it! Lock it!"  Scott yells to Stiles as the boys push against the door

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott yells to Stiles as the boys push against the door. "Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles asks him. "Max don't just stand there, grab something!" Stiles yells to her. "Like what?"Max shouts back as she looks down the hallway, "Anything!"

Max groans as she looks around, "I don't see anything." Turning back around she sees both boys looking out of the door windows. "No," Scott says as Stiles starts to sneak out the door, "Stilinski don't!" Max shouts as she tries to run after him but Scott grabs her and hold her off.

"Scott let go of me!"Max shouts to Scott as she struggles out of his grip. "Scott," Max whispers to him as she goes limp in her arms. Scott holds her back as both of their eyes never leave Stiles figure."Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees that?" She asks as they both walk over to the window seeing the alpha behind the Jeep.

Scott lets go of Max as he starts to bang on the door yelling for Stiles. Stiles looks up to see the alpha near him as she quickly runs back inside, locking the door.

"Where did it go?" The three teens look out of the window to see the alpha nowhere in sight. "Oh what the hell did you get me into?" Max mutters causing Stiles to glare at her. "What did we get you into? Max you wanted to be a part of this."

"Stiles." Scott says looking back to see Max start to make herself look smaller. "Are you okay, Max?" Scott asks making the girls head shoot up and nod. "That won't hold it will it?" She asks them regarding the bolt cutters in the door.

"I don't think so." Stiles says softly walking over to her. The three teens turn around as they stare into the dark hallway, the only light coming from the moon and Stiles' flashlight. In the distance a howl is heard making them run away from the door.

Scott and Max run into an open classroom as they start to drag the desk to cover the door. "Shh. Stop, stop." Stiles stops them. "The door is not gonna keep it out." Max shakes her head, "No but it will slow it down." Max starts to push again.

"I hate your boss."

"Deaton, the alpha? Your boss." Stiles says pointing fingers. "No" "Yes. Murdering psycho werewolf. He disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing enough for either of you?"

"It's not him."

"He killed Derek." Stiles and Max both say at the same time. "He was there and then he wasn't and now we have a murdering alpha after us."Max says as she goes over to stand with Stiles. "Derek's not dead. He can't be dead."

"Blood spurted out of his mouth! He's dead and we're next Scott!" Max whispers to him.

"Okay just.... What do we do?" Scott asks the two teens in front of him. Max and Stiles share a look before Stiles sighs, "We get to my Jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job." Scott nods as Max grabs the flashlight and they rush over to the windows.