Restraint

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him." Max whispers as she shuts her bedroom door.

"Or he doesn't remember." Scott says as he and Stiles crowd around in Stilinski's office. "What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles sighs.

"A fugue state?" Max asks. "He would have to forget everything - the murder." "Getting rid of the blood." Max adds on to Scott, "He had help with one thing - the video." Stiles points out, "And someone else had him forget that."

"Whoever's controlling him."

"Jackson has no clue about any of this. Stiles, Scott as far as he knows he just thinks that he's still becoming a werewolf and Lydia delayed everything." Max tells them quietly. She lays down on her bed as she closes her eyes.

"So, do we try to convince him he's not?" Stiles voice brings his attention back to the problem at hand, "If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah."

"He's not gonna want to talk to any of us after tonight." Scott points out, "Yeah, he'll talk to us, it's us, right?"

🦎

Allison and Max enter the library as they look back to see a security camera aimed at the room, "Creepy." Max mutters to Allison as they turn back around. Both girls walk in between the aisles, looking around Max quickly slides a tablet to the other side.

Stiles pretend to read as Scott grabs the tablet, focusing on the English translation. "It's everything Lydia could translate." Max whispers, glancing up at Allison, "Trust us. She was very confused." Allison whispers.

"Yeah, what did you tell her?" Scott asks them, "That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Max groans, "She's going to hold this over my head forever."

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Stiles says seriously as Max looks up staring at her boyfriend, she opens her mouth as she turns to Allison, nodding. "Oh okay. Good for you babe."

"Okay does it say to find out who's controlling him?" Scott asks the two girls. "Not really. But Stiles was right about the murderers." At Allison's words Stiles fist pumps the air. "It calls the Kanima a weapon of vengeance. There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the Kanima to execute murderers in his village." Max finishes up.

"All right, see? So maybe it's not all that bad." Max sighs as she looks at all two boys through the shelves, "Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to."

"All bad, all very, very bad." Stiles shakes his head, "Here's the thing though. The Kanima is actually supposed to be a werewolf," Allison whispers out as the librarian walks past the girls, "Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it." Scott finishes the sentence.