Unleashed

"Glad to see you could make it Maxine

"Glad to see you could make it Maxine." Bobby Finstock says as he spots his daughter walk out to the field with the rest of the cross-country team. "Well it was either this or you take away my phone for two weeks." Max says stopping next to her dad. "Just go and stretch." Bobby mutters.

"What are you doing here?" Stiles asks his girlfriend as she walks over to Scott and Stiles. "Nice to see you too." She mutters causing Stiles to walk over and kiss her on the cheek, "Glad you're here." He whispers to her.

"I'm here cause my parents are suspicious of my night time adventures so it was either take away my phone and snoop through it or be under my dad's watch." Max tells them, crossing her arms. Both boys nod in understanding as they watch Ethan and Aiden walk up to Isaac, stopping next to him. "This is not going to be good."

Coach blows the whistle starting the run as Ethan and Aiden are in the lead. "It's them." Isaac tells Scott and Stiles taking after them. Scott quickly rushes after Isaac leaving Max and Stiles behind, "Do you wanna?" Stiles asks Max seeing his girlfriend bounce on her feet.

"I can stay behind." She says. "Go!" Stiles tells her causing her to smile. She quickly leaves a kiss on her cheek before chasing after the boys.

"Ethan, I always forget, how many bones are in the human body?" Aiden asks his brother as they hold down Isaac. "I don't know. Let's count." Aiden says. Just before Aiden can land a punch on Isaac, Scott and Max comes out of nowhere and Scott punches Aiden's jaw, knocking him down, "That's one."

Max quickly grabs Ethan's arm as she focuses her energy burning his arm as he falls down to the ground. Scott quickly pulls the girl back with Isaac as all three of them stand against Ethan and Aiden. All the werewolves were growling at each other as Max's wings light up her face.

A loud scream was heard making all of them whip their heads around. They run into a clearing where the rest of the team has gathered. Stiles pushes forward to look while Max and Scott steps in beside him, "It's him, isn't it?" Stiles asked looking at Scott who doesn't answer. "Who is he?" Max questions them both as her eyes land on a dog leash around his neck.

"Oh no."

🌕

"Hey, get out of the way. Get back." Stilinski tells the students surrounding the tree. "Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence."

"Alright back up! Back up!" A deputy yells to the crowd.

"This information needs to be told to me right away." Max whispers to both boys, "Do you not understand that?" She asks sighing after Scott just told her the story of what Stiles heard this morning. "I know, I know but it was in the boys locker room." Scott tells her. "We have been a team since the day I almost had to cut of Derek's arm." Max mutters as they all stare at the body.

"He was probably just some homeless kid." Coach yells trying to get the students out of there. "Dad," Max says, walking up to him, "He was a senior." Her dad sighs, "He wasn't on the team was he?"