Alpha Pact

"Stiles!" Max screams out as Stiles keeps slapping Derek's unconscious body

"Stiles!" Max screams out as Stiles keeps slapping Derek's unconscious body. "Stiles! Stop!"

"Derek!" Stiles yells over her voice. "Stiles!" Max yells running over grabbing his hand in the air. She pulls Stiles off of Derek causing Stiles to glare at her.

"What are you doing?" He yells at her, "I'm trying to wake up Derek so we can save Scott!" Max pushes her boyfriend back as her eyes flash orange, "I know you are! But you slapping him isn't doing anything. You need to calm down and take a step back." She said making him nod.

Max turns around as she kneels down next to Derek and presses her hand against his chest making him start to burn up. Derek's eyes flash red as he shoots up pushing Max back making her fall into Stiles.

"Where is she?" Derek questions as he stands up. "Jennifer? Gone with Scott's mom." Stiles says helping Max stand up. "He took her?" Derek frantically asked. "Yeah and if that' not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay?"

Derek's eyes glanced at Max as her face fell. "We gotta get you out of here. The police are coming and you need to be gone." Max tells him as she helps him up.

"What about Cora?"

🌕

"Maxine! Stiles!" Max looks up with a sigh of relief as her mom rushes down the hallway of the hospital. Max stands up as she pulls her mom into a hug and the girl feels her worries rush off of her.

"Are you two okay? What happened?" Amy asks as Max takes her seat next to Stiles once more grabbing his hand. "Noah's gone." Max says as Stiles stays silent, "And so is Scott's mom and Scott."

"Oh, just perfect." Stiles groans making both Finstocks look over to see a man walking through the doors. "Who's that?" Max asks. "Scott's dad." Stiles mutters. Max sighs as she looks up at her mom and she stands in front of the two teens.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker." Agent McCall said before glancing at the Finstock women, "And who are you two?"

"I'm Amy Finstock and this is my daughter Maxine, otherwise known as Mr. Stilinski's lawyer." Amy hands her a business card out of her purse, "You're lucky I'm here Agent McCall, otherwise you would be in so much trouble for your intentions of questioning minors without a lawyer or guardian present.

"Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" Agent McCall asked looking back at Stiles. Stiles shrugged slightly, "If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles says making Max chuckle.

"Where is your dad, and why's no been able to contact him?" Agent McCall asked and once again Stiles shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours."

"Is he drinking again?" He asked making both Stiles' and the Max's head snap up to look at him with a glare. "What do you mean 'again'? He never had to stop." Stiles said irritably. Max noticed the tension as she softly placed her hand on top of his, almost like she was afraid. "But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?"