Ice Pick

"Hey it's Jackson, you know what to do

"Hey it's Jackson, you know what to do."

"Jacks, it's me. I - I need you to call me back. I just want to know why you're talking to Matt. If it's something - if it's something about the full moon or I did something. Please just tell me. I'm not mad at you for it. I just need you to call me back. The dreams. The nightmares are back."

Beep.

🦎

"I hate him."

"No you don't." Stiles chuckles as Max leans back in his arms as they both watch Allison and Scott climb the rock wall. "I do. I hate that he makes me participate in gym. I'm his daughter, I should be able to get out of it." Max mutters.

Laughs break out as everyone watches Scott fall off the wall, Allison looks before moving the rope more to have Scott drop to the ground. "McCall, I don't know why but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Coach says sitting down next to Scott.

"Stilinski, Erica let's go." Stiles looks over to Erica Reyes as she nervously looks at the wall. "Wish me luck?" Stiles asks her. "I hope you fall." Max calls out causing Stiles to glare at her.

"Stiles told me you healed." Scott says as he walks over to Max. Max nods as she glances over to Allison standing by Lydia and she turns back to Scott, "It's not the healing that worried me. It's how it healed." She muttered staring up at Stiles, "Only thing is he doesn't know yet."

"How did it heal?" Scott asks. "There was a weird dust and a burning feeling. We got lucky with the last full moon but it's not me I'm worried about." Max crosses her arms, "It's Lydia and Jackson."

Before Scott can say anything Max starts to clap walking over to Stiles as he climbs down the hall. She quickly stops as she looks up to see Erica still up there. "Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asks her.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia says. Max looks up as Coach calls to Erica one more time. "I'm fine." She calls back down. "Coach maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison tells the man.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? Erica,y-you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you." Erica jumps off as Coach reassures her she's fine. Max stands back as Erica walks off with the laughs surrounding her.

Max looks away as a memory plays for her in her mind of her walking down the halls freshman year and everyone laughing at her. "Max?" Stiles asks grabbing her hands but quickly pulls his away.

🦎

"Are you coming to Allison's tonight?"

Max shakes her head as she pulls her hair up, "No, I promised Stiles I would go to his." Max turns around when she hears both Allison and Lydia laugh. "What?" She asks.