Visionary

"Where are you going?"

Max sighs as she grabs her car keys not daring to turn around and face her mother. "Scott and I have somewhere to be. I'll be back later tonight. Don't wait up." Max starts to open the door but Amy Finstock quickly shuts it, stopping her daughter from leaving.

"I thought we got past this, Maxine." Amy whispers, "I had to hide from your dad how the hell you and Scott found me at the bank and now I have to hide this secret from him. I don't like doing that."

Max looks back at her mom before she glances up the stairs. The conversation between her and her parents wasn't easy but with the quick lie that Max went with Scott to find Deaton and they were just lucky wasn't Max's best lie - but Bobby was just happy that his wife was safe and so was his daughter.

"You have been keeping secrets long enough from me. I'm your mother, Max. I'm here for you but you cannot keep lying to me." Amy grabs Max's hand softly. Max tosses her car keys up in the air before catching them and nodding.

It was already hard enough to explain to her mom what she was and how her powers worked but with some quick demonstrations and help from Stiles, Amy believed her. And yelled at Stiles for bringing her only daughter into this.

"Allison believes that Gerard can tell Scott and I how to beat Deucalion. I need to know this if whoever took you wants to use me as a weapon." She quickly explained. She kissed her mom on the cheek and left the house.

🌕

"Did you bring them?" Max hears a voice as she and Scott enter the room facing Gerard in a wheelchair. He turned to look at the two as Max stared at the black liquid dripping from his mouth. Max tries to hide her disgust as she watches him wipe it off with a towel covered in black.

"Oh. Come in, Scott, and give an old man a little something for his pain." Gerard said, raising his sleeve.

"You don't have to do this." Allison said from behind both of them. "Scott maybe this was a bad idea." Max told him.

"If you want me to talk, this is how it's gonna happen." Gerard hissed. "Come on Maxine, I helped you become who you are."

Max glared at the old man, unable to help her anger. She pressed her nails against her palm as she turned away from him. A hand shooting out grabbing her wrist stopped her, "Max." Scott says. Max turns around as she nods before facing Gerard again.

"If I do this, you have to tell us everything you know. Everything." Scott said.

Scott slowly moved towards Gerard who grabbed onto his wrist tightly. Gerard was grunting in relief while Scott was groaning in pain and his eyes started to glow. Max and Allison both walk towards Scott pulling the two apart.

Scott moved back and Allison groaned at Gerard.

"They found a third body?"

"Another doctor, right after Scott found Deaton and Max found her mom." Allison said.