Tattoo

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture." The tattoo artist says causing both Max and Stiles to laugh. "Hey, Scott, sure you don't want something like this?" Max sighs as Stiles shows both of them what resembles the Kanima from last school year.

"Seriously?" Max asks grabbing the book away from Stiles. "Too soon?" Max nods giving her boyfriend a smile, "Yeah babe, too soon."

"I don't know man, are you sure about this? I mean these things are pretty permanent, you know?" Stiles looks over at the wolf. "I'm not changing my mind." Scott defends himself. "Okay, but why two bands?" Max asks.

"I just like it."

"But don't you think your first tattoo should have some sort of meaning you know, or something?" Stiles asks placing his hands on Max's shoulders. The girl looks up as Stiles leans down kissing her head.

It's been a long four months for the couple as they not only dealt with figuring out Max's new powers but dealing with each of their traumas. Max was still on edge about both boys knowing about Matt but after long talks with Stiles and her therapist, she knows that he is still there for her.

Doesn't matter what they do in their relationship. Stiles kept telling her that.

Not only was Max gaining Scott as a closer friend but she lost Jackson after Derek taught him how to control his wolf. The two had one last final goodbye - which included a lot of crying from Max and Jackson - and he was on his way to London.

The next day, Stiles and Scott joined her at her house for a movie marathon.

Her and Lydia on the other hand are restarting their friendship from the beginning. The girls were always close but the only thing holding them together in the beginning was Jackson and now with him gone, they were sorta lost. Max knew that with Allison still on the fence about coming back, but glad she chose to come back, Lydia needed someone in her corner.

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott tells the two as Max looks over at the wolf. "He's right, tattooing goes back thousands of years. The Tahitian word 'tatua' means 'to leave a mark.' Like a rite of passage." The tattoo artist tells the three teens.

"Yeah, you see? He gets it."

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally." Stiles says still trying to convince Scott. "Sti, let it go." Max says flipping through the tattoo book and chuckling at a picture of a phoenix.

"Okay, you ready?"

Scott nods as he leans back in the chair, "You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?"

"Nope."

"I tend to get a little squeamish though, so," Stiles says causing Max to furrow her brows. She sighs as she hears something, or someone drop on the floor. "You don't have any ice, do you?" Max asks.