Master Plan

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means," Stilinski trails off defeated, "The hell, I don't know what that means."

Max shares a glance with Scott and Isaac as her mom rubs her back. "Noah, we'll find him." Amy reassures him. Stilinski nods as he looks over to the three teens, "Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if any of you see him-"

"We'll call you." Isaac cuts him off gently. "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott says to him. Max stays silent as she nods her head her hands clamping together.

"Yeah, I'll see you, okay?" Stilinski says walking away.

"Max?" Amy whispers pushing her daughters hair away from her face. Max's eyes start fall, "I'm going to talk to Jackson's parent's okay? If you want to see him just one last time," Amy trails off causing Max to sob.

She finally felt the weight of the world landing on her shoulders as her best friend is dead and Stiles is missing. "He's gone." Max croaks out as she falls into her mom's arms. Amy tries to quiet her daughter down as she holds her, "Jackson's gone." Max whispers tears fall fast down her face.

"He loved you Maxine." Amy tells her, "You can't forget that. You loved him and you will always love him." Amy pulls Max away wiping her tears, "You two were everything to each other and just because he is gone doesn't mean you'll forget him. Maybe we should get you home-"

"No." Max says looking back to see her dad talking to Scott, "If I can only do one thing right tonight that would be to find Stiles." Amy sighs as Bobby Finstock walks back over to them. "We're only a phone call away." Amy says kissing Max's head before the two leave.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Isaac asks Max as she walks over to them. She nods her head and sighs, "I'm not too sure of anything anymore. But we need to find Stiles." Max says to him.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asks as Max and Isaac look around the now empty locker room. "I think so." Max says and she quickly looks over to see Scott now with Stiles' locker door in his hands and off the hinges. "Why am I not surprised?" She mutters as Scott hands Isaac a shoe.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac asks. "Yeah. We both are." Scott tells him. "But how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" Isaac asks causing Max to let out a little smile.

"We need to talk." Derek says as everyone looks behind them in shock. "All of us." Max narrows her eyes at Peter Hale, alive in front of her. "No." She says in shock. "What the hell is this?" Scott asks.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station."

"Okay, hold on."