Omega

Maxine Finstock wonders how her life was turned upside down in the matter of months

Maxine Finstock wonders how her life was turned upside down in the matter of months. If you told her beginning of sophomore year that she would be in a new relationship, friends with a werewolf, friends with a werewolf hunter and her and Lydia were attacked by an Alpha werewolf, Max would laugh.

But somehow, she can't laugh as she stands a few feet away from her boyfriend, who offered to come with her to check up on Lydia, and she found Stiles asleep. "Seriously." She mutters as she pinches the bridge of her nose, "Now?"

After choosing not to go over to him because she can't bother him right now, it's not because she thinks he looks adorable and doesn't want to wake him up, she knocks on Lydia's hospital door.

"Is it safe?" Max questions with a smile as she glances between Lydia and her father. Mr. Martin sighs as he nods letting Max into the room and leaving the room itself.

"How are you feeling?" Max asks her shutting the door behind her. Lydia shrugs as she sits back on her bed, "Same as before. I'm just tired and want to go home. I mean, how come you get to go home?"

"Because I didn't lose a lot of blood and I didn't almost fall into a coma." Max tells her. "You're getting out of here soon though." She says with a smile, "Then we can hit the mall and have a girls day."

"I'm surprised you don't want to spend every minute you have with Stiles?" Lydia teases her. Max blushes as she nods, "If that's your way of asking how are things going, then it's wonderful."

"You're welcome." Lydia says standing up, "But I do need to shower so," Lydia trails off motioning to the door. Max nods and with a quiet bye she leaves the room.

"You're dirty."

Max looks over to Stiles to see him talking in his sleep as a nurse takes a trash bag out next to him. "Oh my god." She mutters walking over to him. "Stiles." She calls out making him sit up. "Wha- What happened?" He asks her, "You okay?"

"I'm fine." She says with a chuckle, "You were just talking in your sleep. And while I find it very cute, I doubt you want all of Beacon Hills Memorial to hear you."

Stiles blushes as he looks at Max, "You find it cute?" mac rolls her eyes as she pushes him lightly, "I hate you."

"Would you hate someone who wants to buy you food?" Stiles asks her taking out a five dollar bill, "This way my lady." He says grabbing her hand.

Stiles quickly pulls his hand away with a hiss looking down at the palm. "Stiles?" Max asks as he glances between his hand and her, "Is everything okay?" Max questions grabbing his hand.

"Yeah, yeah." He mutters kissing her forehead, "Hand cramp." Max nods slowly as he pulls away and taking her with him down the hall. "Anything on Lydia?" Stiles asks as Max leans on a vending machine.

"If you mean did she change at all and became somewhat more humble while in the hospital?" Max questions, "She did not." She chuckles as she watches Stiles struggle with the machine.