2 Episode 1 (2/4)

Y/N POV
_______

The five of us scaled this big ass building in piltover. Vi help on with one hand and looked down at us."We're almost there guys."

I was really focused on climbing, I wasn't the best at it but I definitely wasn't the worst.

Vi arrived at the top first followed by powder. "Hey, Powder. Come take a look at this."

Claggor made it up before me, he held out a hand to me, I gladly took it, he pulled me up. "Thanks." I gave a little smile then I joined the girls.

"It's nice getting above it all, once and awhile huh?" I looked over at vi, she looked so, free.

Then a airship flew overhead making the ground shake a little on how low it was. "One day, I'm gonna ride in one of those things."

Powder was amazing at the airship. Mylo joined us. Yuck. "And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of them down." He made a finger gun at it pretending to shoot it which earned a slap to the hand by Vi. I chuckled and I got a glare. Of course.

"Vi, are, are you sure about this? Look, if we get caught, we're..." Claggor worries too much but he was cut off by Vi. "We're not gonna get caught. We'll be in and out before anyone notices." Not with Mylo here.

Vi looks over the edge of a building. "All right, everyone, follow me. Just don't look down."

Vi slides down a side of a roof, landing on a gutter, jumping and holding on the edge of another roof, placing her feet on a rail before jumping over a large gap onto another roof, sticking the landing.

Claggor was about to go when Mylo pushed claggor back so he could go before him, does what vi did but less graceful. Not long after Mylo's landing claggor lands beside him while shoving a cupcake in his mouth.

I chuckle at the bigger male not being able to hold back getting a cupcake. I look over at powder, she looked so scared, she was looking down.

"Couldn't we have at least just walked there?" Claggor was heard from the over side where powder and I were.

"Gotta stay out of sight for this one." Everyone was looking at powder, she was obviously terrified.

"Called it. This is on you, Vi." god does Mylo ever know when to shut his mouth?
I started to speak to her. "Powder, it's alright. I'm right here, I could go before you so you know it's safe, you know I'm not the best at these things."

Powder glances at me before slightly nodding. I gain all my courage within me and I take that step. I slide down, my feet landing on the gutter below me, I quickly grabbed ahold of the roof and placed my feet on the railing.

I looked up at powder, she looked a little more relieved. I tried my hardest not to show the fear within me. This next jump was massive and I didn't have a lot of leg muscle, just enough to keep me moving everyday.

I took a deep breath before I could dwell on it anymore I launched myself forward onto the next roof over. I stuck the landing but put a little to much power into it and I fell forward landing face first into the roof.

Mylo laughed at me while Vi helped me up. "Shut up Mylo! Y/n are you alright?" Sue checked my face, just then all the blood rushed to my cheeks.

Mylo laughed harder when claggor hit him. Attention was then turned back to powder. She was back to looking down to the ground.

"Powder, look at me." Vi's voice was loud but didn't mean any harm. Powder looked at her sister scared. "What did I tell you before we left?"

"That... That I'm ready. A smile appeared on my face. "That's right! Even y/n made it over, you can to!" I hit her arm.
"What's that supposed to mean?!" A chuckle left Vi's and Powder's lips.