38 END (15/15)

Y/n POV

Vi was now facing me, Sevika came with me, next to burst into the door was Caitlyn and Ekko.

"Ha! Look at this! A family reunion! We've got Powder, Vi, Ekko, Sevika and me! The only one's left alive!"

Vi grabbed my shoulders, her grip was tight. "Y/n listen! How about we just leave! Leave and be a family again."

She moved her hands down to my hands. "Just Powder, Ekko me and you, it can be like old times..."

She brought my hands up to her mouth and kissed my hands. "I love you Y/n... I know I've never said that before... I just thought you knew..."

I pushed her back. She looked at me, like a murdered her whole family. "It's to late, I don't care about that pointless feeling's shit!"

I reached my hand up to my neck. I grabbed the necklace Vi and Vander gave me. And I ripped it right off my neck, breaking it.

The look of shock horror laced Vi's face. I got all my rings and threw them at her. My bracelets I broke and threw at her.

I took the one Ekko made me and threw it at him. "Finally! I don't feel so captured! I feel free finally!"

I turned to Sevika and grabbed her hand. She looked at me before I threw her into Caitlyn.

"Y'know, my life woulda just been amazing if I stayed in piltover Benzo didn't have to find me. Or had to take me in."

I turned to face Ekko. "I'm not even your real sister! When you have me away so easily that's when it finally hit me! You don't care!"

"Of course I care Y/n-!"

"No you don't!!" I started to shake. "None of you did!" I pointed at all of them. "Not even I did! You wanna know why?! Cause' I'm just a stupid piltie!"

"Y/n stop this! Please! Just please come with us! We'll leave the undercity! Leave piltover! Everything! We'll leave everything behind!"

Powder was the one to speak up, not jinx, powder. "Y'know... Powder... You were the reason for all those deaths, Milo, Claggor, Vander, The council, Silco."

If she wasn't crying she was now. "Y/n you're going to far! Powder just wanted to help!" Of course it was Vi who were to yell at me.

"You were the first one to call her a Jinx! You left her! So don't you start on me for going 'to far'!" Ekko went up and grabbed my wrist.

I gave him no time to talk before I pulled away from him and pushed him away. "And you! Oh how I fucken hate you! Both of you!" I pointed to Sevika and Caitlyn.

"You! Enforcer ruined my chances on being with the one person I loved! You had to come in didn't you!" Caitlyn was quiet ever since she walked in here, she was modified.

"And you! Sevika! You would constantly fuck me! Like I had no life! It was always Sevika this, Sevika that! Like could you just fuck off!"

She was finally on her feet. "I hate you all! I would laugh at your graves! I hope you all die!" Then the floor broke beneath me.

A big hairy hand with sharp claws grabbed me by my stomach, digging it's claws into my flesh before throwing me down the hole like a lifeless doll.

I landed straight on my back with a big bit of concrete squashing my legs. I screamed with all the air left in my lungs.

"Y/n!" I heard over and over again, by different people, Vi, Powder, Ekko, even Sevika and Caitlyn.

And that's how I ended up in this fucked up situation. Now I'm laying here watching a big ass bit of concrete come flying down towards me.

I quite literally saw my life flashed before my eyes. I guess it was all karma for all the shitty things I've done in my past.

A tear ran down my face as I am now realising there was no second, third or fourth chance with this one.

I was lucky enough to survive three explosions, but this one was different. In the other three I've always landed on my stomach... It was... Like my safe enough spot.

Now I'm on my back explaining on how bad I've fucked up on life. I had nothing to keep living for, I didn't make a reason to.

Ahh this is oddly peaceful for me watching a massive piece of concrete fall on top of me. But I'm happy... I'll finally have peace.

Though I'll miss everyone and I wish I could apologize for everything I've done and said, I get to rest now, they get to be freed.

I closed my eyes finally one last tear ran down my face. Vi I'm sorry... I love you...

Third person POV

The concrete had fallen on top of Y/n squashing her in an instant, killing her almost immediately.

Vi held her hand down the hole from the motion of trying to grab Y/n, tears now streamed down her face.

There was so many tings she wish she could of done with Y/n and said to her. She rose to her feet and Powder hugged her, Ekko soon followed the motion.

All were crying, though Y/n may of distant herself from them, they still loved her.
.
.
.
The group of 5 stood at the base of the tree in the firelights hideous looking at a grave stone. Y/n's grave stone specifically the firelights gathered round to mourn.

Vi looked up at the wall of people they have lost, but two faces stood out the most.

Younger Y/n and the older version. But things played on her mind.

Is Y/n happy where she is?

Is she looking over us?

And

"Why did Vander kill her?"
________
Hey guys, sadly this story is finished, and if you're confused about the Vander thing, there's a conspiracy going around that Warwick is Vander but again Vander doesn't have all his memory.

So basically here he saw Y/n die in episode 3 so now he thinks this new Y/n is and imposter he had to kill.

I also had an idea on how this story would go but it went off the tracks a bit. 😅

Soo yeah what should I write next? Please leave ideas I really wanna know.

I love you all!! Take care of yourselves!! I'll miss you guys! ❤️❤️❤️❤️