30 END (7/?)

Y/n POV

I layed in my makeshift bed, it was really just a raised mattress, so I guess you could call it a bed.

Oh yeah, the person that was watching us, haha... Is under my bed right now. Do I know? No. Will I know? Definitely.

I was laying there with my eyes closed when a arm wrapped around my waist and a hand went over my mouth.

My eyes shot open, I was kicking and screaming, though the screams were muffled by the hand.

So I did the next best thing since I couldn't move. I bit the hand, blood entered my mouth and the grip became weak.

I jumped up as soon as I ripped the arms off me. "Who the fuck are you!?" There was groaning, blood was dripping from my mouth, well only a little bit.

Who slipped out surprised the fuck out of me. "What the fuck are you doing here!?" He looked down at his hand and looked back up at me.

"You sure know how to defend yourself." He chuckled, I rolled my eyes. "Get to the point Ekko! You're not here for nothing!"

He ran over and covered my mouth pushing me against the wall. "Keep your mouth shut! Jinx will know I'm here!" He whispered yelled at me.

I pushed him away. "Sounds like a you problem. Now why are you here? Surely you're not here to kidnap me."

He kept silent, he was being awkward. "You're kidding me right?"

"Look don't make this hard for me."

"Make this hard for you?"

"I have three people on my ass, I can make all of them back off with you."

I scoffed. "I have five now but who the fuck is the three?"

"You and jinx, enforcers and Sevika, who's the five..?"

"Well there's now you, Singed, Sevika, enforcers and Warwick. So I don't think my life could get worse."

"Why did you stay with Jinx? She blew you up. Why didn't you come with me, I'm your brother!"

"You're not my brother!" His breath hitched and his movements came to a stand still, quiet literally.

"Just because Benzo took me in at a young age and we kinda grew up together doesn't mean I'm your sister..."

He grabbed my wrist. "Then why are you still with Jinx!?" I pulled my hand away. "Cause she needs me!"

His glare could quite literally kill me if he wanted it to. "She's 21, she's an adult, she doesn't need you."

"And why are you here Ekko?"

"Cause I want you in my life Y/n."

"You want me in your life or do you need me in your life." There was no reply.

"That's what I thought and your only a year older than Jinx." Ekko grabbed both my hands and held them together in his.

"You're right, I need you in my life, and I'm sorry..." Sorry? Soon I felt a sharp pain in my leg, it was sorta like pinch tho.

I looked down to see a tiny rat lookin man stabbing a needle into me. He injected the liquid into my body and I became light headed.

"You know, I like you with long hair." That was the last thing I heard before I passed out in Ekko's arms.
________
I Love you!! 😩❤️