36 END (13/?)

Y/n POV

Hysterical laughter echoing through the room with a following sound of skin hitting skin.

"Shut up!" Though I didn't stop laughing, another hit was sent into my face.

"What? You don't like me laughing? I thought you loved to hear me!" I swear I felt my soul leave my body.

Sevika sent her foot straight into my stomach. All air left my lungs. I gasped for air and started coughing bringing up some blood and spitting it on the ground.

Right above my eye was slit so blood was dripping past my eye, I had a massive bruise on my cheekbone and a bunch of little cuts and bruises all over my face and body.

It was just a repetitive beating, I shoulda got use to it now, but I haven't. "You're a piltover girl! You're pathetic!" She kicked my leg, my ankle was tied to the chair.

I heard a crack and the pain radiated throughout my body. I gritted my teeth as an attempt to not scream but the second kick did it.

A blood curdling scream left my throat, I never thought I could scream like that in my entire life.

My breathing was unsteady, my eyes blurred and tears fell from my eyes. "What? You've had enough? Did that top it off?"

I shook my head. "Please... Please stop... Stop hurting me..." She grabbed my hair pulling my head back.

"What's that?" I cried a bit more before I could speak. "Please stop... Hurting me... Please..."

She threw my head back into the chair causing me to whimper before she scoffs and walks out the door.

I was in that room for so long just crying. At this stage my throat was dry, my body stung and I was over it.

I wish I would just die already.
_______
Sorry this is really really short but I wanted to get this out cause knowing school it won't be another update for a week...

Anyway happy early Valentine's Day to everyone! I love you all! ❤️❤️