12 Episode 5 (2/3)

Y/n POV

I was casually walking through the streets of Zaun. Like normal, than someone bumped into me.

"Hey watch it!" They grabbed my arm. "Sevika wants you at her normal gambling spot, now..."

I scoffed, "why?" They looked stressed. "I don't know, I don't ask her questions just go!" And they ran off, so I went.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n! Thank you for finally turning up!" I rolled my eyes. "Now come here." I walked over to the older woman as she grabbed my waist and pulled me in making me sit on her lap.

"Now you know how much I care about you right?" She was gambling, she wasn't even looking at me. "Yeah, so much."

I love sarcasm more than I love myself. Her eyes were now on me. "Why did you leave after we had such a fun time before?"

They eye contact was fierce. I took the pipe out of her mouth and take a drag of it. It was shimmer, suddenly a pump of shimmer injected into my body at the hip plate.

My head jerked and my hands started shaking. Sevika held me tighter as she took her pipe back.

My hands started to do whatever they wanted, when it comes to shimmer my hands are the most affected.

Sevika let me go. "Go get some energy out over in the corner." Like an obedient puppy, I followed her orders.

I stood in the corner and started hitting the wall, I was jumping to. I needed to get enough shimmer out of my system as fast at possible, then I heard something behind me and a name that made my blood run cold.

"Vi?" I turn around to see pink hair but it was darker, more like red now. Sevika and Vi were fighting.

I swiftly got around the corner as my session of hyperactive, spasm movements wasn't over. They were fighting for some time when I heard a brick wall breaking down.

I turn around to see Sevika on the ground with Vi on top of her holding her throat. "Where's my sister!? Where's he keeping her!?"

I moved around the corner once again to have a better view of what was going down. "You mean jinx? She works for him."

Vi's grip loosened, I saw Sevika's metal arm twitch, meaning she was going to move it. I ran to them.

"Watch out!" I kicked Vi in the face making her fly off Sevika and the woman on the ground sent the metal arm right into my hip plate.

My leg started to go weak, one one was working but it wouldn't last long. I hopped off, gripping my leg. Sevika looked mortified.

She stood up. "Y/n I'm sorry..." She was cut off by a gunshot.
________
2 chapters 1 day, daum, nah there might be a 3rd soon. Love you guys!