28 END (5/?)

Y/n POV

Ahh, yeah.. I wish it went down like that, but no, it went down worse than that.

Bang! Two shots fired, one through my chest and another through Caitlyn's head.

Mm, no, that's not what happened either. Ugh life is shit, I think we all know that. But what I said was relatively true, well to Caitlyn shoving her barrel of her gun against my chest.

But hey, it was a nice dream with what happened between Vi and I. But I was smarter than anyone there thought.

I swung my arm up making the knife I had in my hand before fly forward and cutting Caitlyn's cheek.

I backed up making the knife come with me. She held her cheek. "What type of bullshit is that!?" Vi ran over to her.

I held my hand up making it quiet obvious there was a string tied to one of my rings and to the end of the knife. I smirked.

It felt good to outsmart an enforcer. She fired her gun at me, grazing my collar bone, I backed up into the darkness holding my now bleeding collarbone.

This was now time for my last magic trick. I picked up some canister type things before walking back.

"Y'know, I was kinda hoping we could talk this out, well that's too bad." I threw the canisters on the ground, making the room light on fire.

I started laughing, as the fire spread quite quickly. The two looked around for a way to get out. Yet did they know this room was designed for torture, there was no way out.

"See you in hell fuckers!" My maniac laughing was gonna be the last thing they heard as it faded. I escaped through a hole in the back corner.

Would they know? Who knows, but even if they did this place would collapse very soon. That's why I had to hurry or I'd be stuck in another burning building.

But this time it wasn't Jinx's fault. As I got to the surface of saw someone I really didn't wish to see.

"Why are you here?"

"Cause I wanna be."

"That's not an answer."

"Yes it is."

"Can we do this another day please?"

"Mm, no."

"Why?"

"No."

"I asked why not-"

"No."

"Ok I understand just-"

"No."

"Can you let me finish!?"

"..."

"..."

"No."

"Fuck me."

"Already have."

"God I hate you so much."

"Same here."

Who was it? Guess.

Have you guessed?

It was Sevika. Fucken hag
________

Sorry this is short and shit I've had a bad day with some other stuff but hopefully this will be good enough. Love you guys!