3 Episode 1 (3/4)

Y/n POV

Mylo sat down trying to get the rope off his leg, he was struggling so I bent down and starting helping him. "I can do it myself." I just rolled my eyes and continued to untangle it.

Mylo kept his eyes on me as I kept untangling it. I could feel Vi's eyes burning in the back of my head. Oh god what did I do?

I eventually got it untangled and threw it to the side while standing up. "Thanks I guess.." I gave him a hand up, Vi seemed more... Agitated than before.

The walk was silent, we we're trying not to earn any attention. Soon we passed this disgusting blonde kid. He's worse than Mylo.

"Nice haul?" His voice was so ugly, I hated it. "You could say that." Mylo earnt a glare from Vi the walking pace slowing a little since there was more blocking where they were walking

"I heard there was some action across the river. Someone, uh, someone really kicked the nest, huh?" He was playing with a small knife before putting it away and standing up "But now you're, you're tracking this mess of yours through my streets."

"Your streets? What makes you think..." Vi was cut off by claggor stepping in front of her. "Listen, we don't want any trouble, okay?"

"Hear that, Deckard? They don't want any trouble." I scoffed which I got a glare from Mr dickhead over there and his best friend ugly. "You know, in my experience, trouble finds you. There's no reason this has to get ugly. How about you share a little taste of your treasure there and we'll call it even?"

Mylo perked up at the sudden words. "No, no, no. We worked too hard for... He was cut off by vi stepping in front of him near Deckard. "Just a taste?"

"Just a..." The bag was smashed into his face knocking him down, the bag was then thrown to powder, a fight was about to go down. And I hate fights, one guy came closer to me.

The others started to throw punches, I started to shake. The guy wasted no time before punching me in the stomach.

I bent over in pain, he hit right where I smashed into the railing. I started to cough, he then sent a punch to my face.

I was scared but I remembered what Vi taught me. I punched, not caring where it landed. He bent over holding his throat.

I held my stomach while a cut on my upper cheek, it was bleeding. He looked even more furious than before.

He put me to the ground by kicking my stomach and got on top of me. He started punching my face and smashing my head in the ground.

Suddenly the punches stopped and Vi had smashed his face by kicking him off me. I sit up and felt the back of my head, it was bleeding.

Vi squats down and inspects my face, she ran her fingers through my hair just for her hand to be covered in blood.

She gave me a worried look, but I just smiled to assure her I was alright, she looked so mad at the guy who did that but I just held her hand.

She understood and helped me up. Mylo kicked a guy in the stomach while stumbling to his feet. "This day's turning out all right after all." Before we could walk off Deckard pulled out a knife and held it in front of him. "Wait!"

Vi stopped walking away and let go of my hand walking over to him leaning down to eye level with him with her face near the knife, she looked at it then back at him. "Wanna see how that ends?" She looked beyond pissed.

There was a moment of silence just intense staring from Vi but soon he backed off and ran away. Vi stood back up looking around. "Where's Powder?"

"Maybe she went to the elevator?" I had a splitting migraine. It felt like my head was slowing splitting apart. "Yeah, maybe." We started walking, Vi walked close to me. I think she's worried about me?