32 END (9/?)

Y/n POV

After a while the door finally opened again letting light flood into the room. I took one last deep breath and opened my eyes.

There stood Vi, someone I wasn't expecting, for sure. She came over to me and took my head cuffs off. I rubbed my wrists and looked at her confused.

"Aren't you scared I'll kill you? I still have my weapons on me." She sat down next to me putting her head on my shoulder.

"No, but if you did I wouldn't really care." I looked at her, she looked like she was letting her walls finally fall down.

I sighed and placed my head on top of her head. "I really did miss you..." She placed her hand on top of mine. "I was so upset when I found out you were in the council building..."

She chuckled, but it sounded sorta... depressed. "When Caitlyn was sleeping I even went there looking for you... I knew you wouldn't go down that easily...  But then I found this..."

She held up a dagger left intact with my name carved into it like every other one I have. Her hands were trembling. Maybe she really does care...

"I saw it was covered in blood, and... I just assumed the worst, so I took it..." I took her hand and placed it in my lap.

I squeezed her hand, she looked at me. "Well." I chuckled a little. "Now I can say I'm stronger than you, since I lived through 2 of Powder's explosions."

She chuckled before making eye contact. "I guess you can." She moved her hand to my face and caressed my cheek with her thumb. I lent into the touch.

I hadn't been touched like this in a long time, I hate to admit it but I'm touch starved. She moved the hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

Her other hand rested on my thigh. She then lent in and a warm sensation was felt on my lips. Vi was kissing me.

I kissed back, it didn't last long before someone burst into the room. Vi jumped back at the sudden interruption.

"Why did you let her out of the handcuffs!? Ekko said we had to keep her restraint in here!" The thick British accent echoed in my ear, it was like hell.

"Caitlyn do us a favour, and fuck off!"
________
Sorry for the short chapter, but this is my last day of sanity and freedom, since I start school tomorrow.

So I may not update as often which is depressing but yeah. I'll try my hardest. Love you all!!