37 END (14/?)

"Thanks for coming to find me, but it's useless now, you're to late!"

Hold on hold on, I forgot where we were, I skipped to far forward, so if you've watched Naruto you'll prolly hate this but it's flash back time.

Vi POV

I don't regret what I said to Cait, but I think it was a bit harsh. It was the truth though... Just shut up and stop thinking I need to find Y/n.

The first place I would go is the undercity, of course. Sevika wouldn't dare venture into piltover.

But I was going to where powder was. Once I got there I heard banging, sorta like shit hitting the ground and walls.

I heard a frustrated scream as I snuck in. Powder turned around. "Y/n?" Once she saw me her expression hardened, to once a vulnerable child to a murderous psychopath.

Powder reached for her gun and held it straight towards me. I swung my hands up, as to surrender or I meant no threat.

"Woah, Powder, I'm just checking in Y/n is here... But by the looks of it she's not." She wiped her nose quiet fast before screaming at me.

"Even if she was here I wouldn't tell you! Now tell me! What did you do to her!?"

She looks like she's been crying... "What? I haven't done anything to her. Look I was just seeing in Sevika was here..."

"Sevika?" She lowered her gun a bit. "Sevika hates Y/n so much that she wants her dead, so why would she be here?"

That's when my heart dropped. I knew Sevika didn't like her but I didn't think she hated her, not to the point she wants her dead.

"Look powder I'm gonna get straight to the point cause we don't have much time. Sevika took Y/n and I have no clue where they are now."

The barrel of the gun pointed to the ground. "What!? And you didn't stop her!?" Powder stepped towards me, she was shaking.

"I tried, but I was locked in a room!" She had tears welling up in her eyes. She was really scared for Y/n right now.

"Is there something going on here that I don't know about?"

"Vi listen, I know I don't really like you right now but you need to help me get her out of there, please!"

Tears were welling up in her eyes. They were really close after I left... I guess they only had each other to lean on.

"Okay, but I have no clue where they are!" I felt a hand on my shoulder, but it wasn't Powder, she was across the room.

"Thanks for coming to find me, but it's useless now, you're to late!" I spun around to face whoever spoke.

"Y/n..."
________
Hey guys, I got this out earlier than I thought, but I tested for covid. It was negative but I don't feel the best so yeah...

Idk what that had to do with anything but I love you all so very much!! ❤️❤️