16 Blackout time (1/?)

This whole thing will be a flashback on Y/n's life well a little bit after the explosion. Also you can skip this.

This is all set in the time skip, who knows when but ye.
________

"Y/n! Y/n!" My name was heard in the distance, no I wasn't running from anyone and I wasn't necessarily hiding.

Though I didn't answer, I didn't care if anyone found me. I was to high from shimmer. Yes, the shimmer drug.

It's a lot different from the shimmer pumped into my body, this is a gas form that is quiet literally a drug.

It's kept in this gas mask type form. Well I like it like that, you can inhale it from your nose and mouth. It's like a double douse while saying you only had one. In reality it is only one, just inhaling more.

Normally I would do this, but things have been so hard recently, I just... I just wanted some time to feel free, and happy. To just loose myself.

I held the mask up to my face and inhaled. I took it away from my face and slid it down onto my chest, while tilting my head back and letting out a chuckle.

I felt so... Free so happy. It's like, an escape. The down fall...

"Y/n!" I felt the mask snatched out of my hand. I looked up at a woman, the same woman who would casually abuse me in bed and out of it.

"Do you mind?" I lent back on the couch looking at the roof. "I was using that." A low chuckle escaped my lips before a harsh hand gripped my chin and pulled my face to face her.

"Stop this shit Y/n! You're being a bitch!" I gripped her wrist trying to pull her off my face but the grip tightened. And shook my head a little before kneeling on the couch and adjusting my face once again.

A scowl soon plastered my face. Sevika only chuckled while running her finger over my bottom lip, specifically over a scar on my lip. "I gave you this scar! I will do it again!"

My eyelids were half closed, I soon had a grin on my face. I lifted myself off the couch as Sevika sat down, still having ahold on my face.

I knelt on the couch, one of my legs in between hers and the other the other side of one leg. Basically straddling her leg, but not actually.

I got her hold off my face. I still had the same grin with the half closed eye lids looking straight at her.

My hand touched her face as I placed my hand on her face, slowly caressing it with my thumb. My other hand on her shoulder.

I got close to her face. Basically nose to nose. "Oh but sweetheart, would you dare mess up my pretty face anymore?" Hands snaked there way onto my hips.

"No, I prefer it at its best when it's begging for more underneath me." A seductive voice for a very horny 28 year old.

Her lips collided my my soft ones. I like to keep them that way for my own satisfaction, I don't like my own lips crusty.

But I took this opportunity to snake my hand behind her and grab the mask. It didn't go unnoticed.

Let's just say... My mind wasn't gonna function at all tonight and my body didn't function the next morning.
_______

Bye guys love you!