21 Episode 8 (1/2)

Y/n POV

"My dear are you alright?" I looked up at a wonderfully dresses woman. I wipped my eyes and attempted to stand up, but just stumbled, and fell back on the ground.

She saw the bleeding. "Oh honey, you need to stop moving." I sat against the wall looking up at the woman.

She had tanned skin and a questionable neck statement with like rings? It covered her fingers to make her fingers look like sharp nails?

"I'm from the undercity, so why are you giving me advice topsider?" She got closer to me making me back up a little bit, I felt so weak.

She crouched down and carefully put her hand on my face making me flinch but the warmth was... Comforting.

"I'm a topsider yes, but I'm also a councilwoman, so the undercity people are also my people." Her smile was genuine and kind. My bottom lip started to quiver.

She stood up. "I'm going to call for some men to help you get to my house so I can look at you." She pulled out I'm guessing a phone?

She spoke for a little before some men came and took me to her house?
.
.
.
I was layed on a bed. There was a towel down so I wouldn't bleed down through into the bed. I was practically naked, she was removing the wings.

I winced at every wing she pulled. "What's these metal plates?" She pulled another wing out of my arm. I scrunched my face up in pain.

"It's what keeps me going, alive..." She stopped and looked at me. "What do you mean? This weak metal keeps your whole body working?"

I looked at her. "Weak?" She nods.
"This metal is way to weak, that's why these wings could pierce through it. Some parts are rusting and it can be bent quiet easily."

She inspected the metal on my hip. My face heated up. She's way to close to my crotch for comfort. I'm way to gay for this.

"What's this?" She looked at the broken vile on my hip. "That's where shimmer gets injected into me... That's what keeps me going..." She looked up at me.

"So you were running off a drug? Did you have any say in this?" I hesitated before slightly shaking my head.

She looked at my burns and was touching them. "Does these still hurt?" Her voice was soft. "Not touching them, just looking at them, the memory behind it, that hurts..."

She looks at me then at all the plates on my body, she covers me up to make me feel a bit more comfortable.

She sighs before talking. "I'm going to speak to Jace, I'm going to see if he or Mel can do this surgery on you to fix these plates, this may be a leap but I'll ask him if you can use a hextech gemstone."

My eyes go wide. "Why would you do that for me?" She looked at me with a small smile. "Because you're really nice, you seem like a nice girl, just in the wrong hands. You need to be your own, not whoever you 'belong to'."

With that she left. I just started to cry.
-----
Councilwoman POV (idk her name 😖)

"We have to help her Jace!"

"No we don't!"

"Yes we do! She's dying!"

"So! She's probably just going to go back to whoever had her before!"

"She won't!"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I found her on the street, hurt might I add."

"So, she's from the undercity! She's dangerous! She's a liar!" Viktor glared at the back of Jace's head.

Mel then came in. "I'll do the surgery for her, Jace can you give me a safe hextech gemstone, and so metal. But I'll do it after the meeting tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes, Caitlyn Kiramman and someone from the undercity wanted to say something tonight."

"Thank you councilwoman Mel and thank you Jace, I shall be going now."
-----
Y/n POV

I heard the door open, I looked over at the councilwoman. "The surgery will happen tonight after a council meeting."

"What meeting?" I was curious on why I had to lay here longer. "Caitlyn Kiramman and some undercity person wants to say something."

That's when I wanted to die.
_______

Love you all!