18 Episode 7 (1/3)

Y/n POV

I slowly started gaining consciousness again. My head was throbbing, it felt like I had been shot.

It didn't help that a dick head was behind be struggling and yelling. "Can you shut up! I have a god damn headache!" The voices stopped but soon started again.

I turned them off as I tried to get out, but then the worst thing happened, shimmer injected into me. Fuck me!

My hands and head started to twitch. I couldn't move my legs so this was the next best thing. My arms and hands couldn't move that much witch made it so much more painful.

There was yelling than I got kicked, prolly to get me to stop moving. But I couldn't stop, it hurt so much.

"Are you right? You sound like you're hurting." Yeah no shit I'm grunting up at storm over here.

I didn't answer, I was so busy biting my tongue to. Soon I had a metallic taste in my mouth. I must of bit to hard. My tongue was now bleeding down my chin.

The metal handcuffs were cutting into my skin, I lifted myself up so I was no longer sitting on my legs and now they were out in front of me.

I was kicking them, it was working... Slightly. A door opened after some time and a bag was pulled off her head, but not mine.

Favouritism much. They were talking I chose to zone out and keep moving as much as I could. Than someone came over and sat on my legs so I couldn't move them anymore.

Brat! The bag was pulled off my head the light was just bearable but still slightly bright. If looks could kill, I would be dead but that's nothing new.

The kid got off me and got away quickly. I looked over at people in the doorway. No fucken way...

"Could you be so kind to let me out of these restraints, they remind me of my kinky ex-girlfriend and she's a tad bit crazy, hence why she's my ex."

All I received was a glare. "So I'm taking that as a no... Look man if you're into that fine, but I'm not and I'm gay..." I was cut off.

"Shut up!" Rude much. "You young sir are a tad bit rude aren't you." I proudly smiled. I think my humour is elite, he doesn't think so, he's changed...

"So are you just gonna leave me here to rot?" He turns his head slightly. "Thinking about it." He held up my bracelets, rings and necklace.

My eyes widen. "Give them back asshole!" He got up, quiet aggressively I might add. "Stop playing dumb Y/n!" He glared right at me.

"Who the fuck are you!? And how do you know my name!?" Thank god I'm good at acting otherwise I would be fucked.

He stopped and stood in shock, he slowly started walking towards me as he looked down on me. I hate people when they do that!

"Y/n, you don't remember me..?" I raised an eyebrow. "No, why else would I say that?" His white dreads was so recognisable. When he was younger he always wanted dreads.

"Why do you work for Silco..?" Dread laced his voice. Clearly he thought I would recognise him. Eh enough fucking with him.

"How come your little bitch ass never came back to get me, you knew where I was, yet you stayed away in your perfect little place!"

He froze. "You remember..?" I gave him a glare. "Of course I do, why do you think so many of your little firelight wackos came back to you in one piece!"

I pulled on the restraints, he flinches back. "Oh what!? Scared of your big sister now?! What are you!? A pussy?!" He threw the jewellery at my face before walking out closing the door.

The jewellery either landed in my lap, in  front of me or rolled away. I started laughing like a mad man.

Clearly to overwhelming for him!
_______

Sorry for not updating I've been busy at the doctor's and ye! Love you all!