9 Episode 4 (2/3?)

⚠️mentions of attempted suicide, and nudity ⚠️

Ya got that right a dancer, not just any dancer. I dance at the last drop, I attract people, sleep with them, kill them, than take all their money and anything valuable.

It was sickening, but I was use to it now. Sevika said I wasn't allowed to work at the brothel but I could work as what I'm working as.

Makes sense right? No, absolutely zero sense.

I was left alone at the bar as Sevika went off to do a job for Silco. I really hate Silco, I will never forgive him.

He makes me live on shimmer, he makes my old home a whore house, he turns my old room into a fuck room.

He even had the audacity to try and break my bracelets. I have always had all of my jewelry on me, I will never take it off.

He took everything from me, what he gave back to me made my life hell. Shimmer, constantly pumping through me veins, I'd rather be dead.

I tried a couple of times, it didn't work though, more and more shimmer was injected into me, making me feel numb.

I still remember everything, I just can't feel anymore. The door slammed open, the Lovley Sevika is home, she doesn't look happy.

She stole a drink off a guy and walked up stairs to Silco's office. Being the nosey person I am, I snuck up and listened in on their convo.

They were talking about the job today? Soon the door was slammed open in my face. I held my nose and groaned in pain.

"Oww! Be at least a little nice to me! Now I probably have a broken nose! You hag!" I was pushed out of the way.

"Shut up Y/n! I'm clearly not in the mood." Oh yeah the thing on how I can't feel anything, that's emotionally, well most of the time.

The two people who push me to get my emotions out, Jinx and Sevika. I felt a harsh grip on my wrist and I was being pulled along my Sevika.

"Could you ease up on the grip?" She didn't listen and continued to pull me.
_______

Nest thing I knew, I was in bed, naked, next to Sevika. She was asleep, I had my back to her, I looked over my shoulder at her.

I turned back around and put a hand on my face. A few tears slid down my face but that was all.

I got up and looked at my naked body in the mirror. You could hardly say it's my body anymore.

I slipped on my clothes and headed somewhere. That somewhere was Jinx's.
.
.
.
.
I heard explosion, she's here. I walked in and saw her laying down. I walked over towards her.

She looked up at me. "Hey, Y/n. Are you alright? Your eyes are red." I just gave her a small smile and sat down beside her.

I knew powder was still in there on how often she would ask me if I was okay, or just come check up on me or even just wanna spend time with me.

I took a seat next to her. "Yeah just Sevika being Sevika." She gave me a small look of concern, then it turned into a glare, not for me though.

"You need to stop letting that hag treat you however she wants, it's wrong." She pulled a pin on another bomb and threw it over the edge.

"You know Jinx" I look down at her. "You always seem like a sister to me, and I love you for that, in a sister/ friend way."

Her look was sadness, it was genuine, it soon turned to excitement. She sat up and grabbed my hands.

"Do you wanna take a trip to piltover? I wanna pay them a visit and, I don't know maybe borrow something shiny of theirs."

I smiled. "Fuck yeah!"
________

Sorry for not updating recently, I've been going through some stuff but I'll try to update more often from now on I promise.