15 Episode 6 (2/2)

Y/n POV

We made our way back to the shelter when I saw a particular blue haired girl. "So you actually are trying on this investigation."

She rolled her eyes. "What, and you gave me this opportunity for nothing? You have me enough information to run this investigation."

I walked over to her and patted her shoulder. "That's great to know." She took ahold of my wrist and made eye contact with me.

"You're not going to be running off back to Silco anytime soon, you're staying with us." The air was thick, not just from the undercity filth but the tension between the enforcer and I.

It was soon interrupted by Vi. "Cait let go of Y/n's wrist. We need to get going." We stayed the same for a bit before she threw my wrist at me.

"Fine." Vi nodded as we walked to the door, Vi opened the door to be met with Silco and his goons. "Shit."

"Oh what a pleasant surprise Y/n, siding with them are you?" I took a deep breath before walking towards him. Vi tried to reach for my wrist buy failed.

He held out shimmer, he must know I'm almost out. I walked to him and took the shimmer. I looked at it while he was giving a speech to Vi.

I lifted my shirt and put more of the shimmer he gave me in my pocket before taking the advantage of Vi hitting the piller and make it fall to trip Silco and run for it.

The once small shimmer addicts now big was squashed by the fallen building. "Y/n!" I hear behind be before I jumped over the shimmer addicts.

I followed the two when they noticed me Vi gave me a smile. I was helped up and we ran.

We slid down these pipes and someone ran into Vi. She was pissed so she pushed him and gave him the finger, followed by a 'fuck you!'

She noticed some smoke before we were gonna run off. Powder! We got to the tower when the smoke was. "Stay here!"

Caitlyn looked at me with a glare. "Why? So you can kill me?" By now Vi left. "No cause Vi's sister will flip if she sees you, she doesn't like enforcers!"

I left at that, from what it sounded like she stayed. It was now time for my acting skills.

I ran as fast as I could up the stairs on the platform. I started puffing, "Jinx... Vi...here." Jinx looked at me but she looked... Happy.

Vi and powder were hugging... Did they make up..? "Jinx? Why do you call powder Jinx? You know her name is Powder."

Jinx gave Vi a sad look. "In the accident she lost some of her memory... It takes her a while to know people but she may not know anyone..."

Vi was about to speak when there was footsteps. Fuck sake! Caitlyn was up here now. Jinx pulled her gun and pointed it at Caitlyn.

"Who is she?" Vi looked back at forth at the both. "Who are you?"

"She's our friend!" I looked at jinx putting my hands up. "Not mine."

"Sevika wasn't lying! You're with an enforcer!" Soon Caitlyn put two and two together with the stone on the floor. "Your sister is Jinx!"

I turned to her. "And I told you to stay down there!" I pointed to the ground beneath us.

Jinx and Vi started talking, more like Vi trying to redeem herself while Jinx had a mental breakdown, while I was pissed.

Jinx's gun went up once more. "Did you hear that?" I sure did, firelights! I pulled out my daggers but before I got a chance to do anything a sharp pain was felt at the back of my head.

Before I had a chance to black out I turned around slashing the person who hit me across their mask and I see blood. I was hit once again but this time in the temple.

I was out for sure this time. The last thing I remember on top of that roof was all the shimmer bottles I had break except for 3 one that was going to be injected into me in about 30 to 45 minutes and two on the side I didn't fall on.
_______

Hi, sorry I'm not doing much speaking from Arcane cause I'd rather not be copyrighted. Anyway sorry for not updating as much as I would I'm struggling with some mental health issues right now but I'll try to upload more! Love you guys!