26 END (3/?)

Y/n POV

A piece of a long cloth was connected to the roof, both ends. Sorta like a hammock, but I spend my time with it tangled around my leg and just laying on the thin cloth.

With my long hair dangling and my eyes closed in the dark room was like heaven. Until I heard a voice that haunts my dreams.

"Powder..?" I turned my head to the sound finally opening my eyes, the difference between Jinx's and my eyes is only one of my eyes is pink, why?

It's simple, the amount of shimmer getting pumped through my blood on the right side. I chuckled finally untangling my leg and letting my thin soles of my shoes touch the ground beneath me.

I let my arms slip down from the cloth to by my side, as I walked closer to the light my hair dropped from the cloth to my back.

As I walked into the light both of them soon realised who I was. "Missed me?" I lifted my arms up with a bit of my hair going with my fingers it tangled in.

I no longer hid my arm, it was almost completely healed due to the shimmer, that's how my hair is so long, no matter how many times I tried to cut it, it always grows back way fast.

I had low waisted shorts with a ripped v neck crop top, it got ripped when Warwick attacked, though just under my breast, thank god, it's like the top... Shoola gave me... But it's just loose underneath my boobs now.

"Y/n... I thought you were dead..." I hummed letting my hands fall back to my side. "I thought a lot of shit too, looks like we are both disappointed."

"Wha... I'm not disappointed... Not at all... I'm happy..!" I tilted my head with a slight chuckle. Then the witch interrupted.

"Nice scar bitch face. How'd you get that" I looked down at my stomach and outer thigh. "Oh this? A run it with a deranged mutant wolf." I traced the claw marks with my fingers smirking.

She scoffed before speaking once more. "Oh honey you're not hot, stop acting like you are."

I scoffed, I stepped forward which made them step back, meaning they're scared of me. "Listen love, I don't think I'm hot, I know it and believe me, even if you tried I'm 10 times hotter than you anyway so I would shut that mouth of yours before I permanently shut it for you."

They shut up. I smiled, "Thank you. Now explain why you're here, this is oddly deep into the undercity for some enforcers to travel. Vi clearly didn't like the way I referred to her as an enforcer.

"We're looking for Powder..." I turned my attention to Vi. "That's not her name." She gave me a look. "And you know that, her name is Jinx! Get that through your head."

I pulled a knife. "Before I permanently carve it into your head!" I will admit I did go a little crazy after that day, I had been in two of Jinx's explosions and survived, I call that a flex.

Caitlyn pulled her gun. "Put it down!" I looked at her. "What are you gonna do? Shoot me?" I dropped the knife and started slowly walking towards her with my hips swinging slightly.

The barrel was basically in between my collar bones. "I'm telling you, once you pull that trigger, you'll be dead even before I hit the floor, so I dare you, test your luck."

Anyone could tell she was contemplating pulling the trigger, but did she really want to gamble her life? Yeah, she may of killed one of the biggest threats to piltover, but was she willing to see if I was lying.

"You're lying." She pushes the gun into me more. "Am I?" That's when she saw a light in front of her, clearly a barrel of a gun. She pulled her gun away.

Vi ran over and pushed me back. "Oh?" A gunshot went off just as Caitlyn got dragged out. Now it was just Vi and I.

"Cait!" Vi turned around but it was too late, the door slammed shut. She turned back towards me. "Wanna hug it out like old times?"

I held my arms out, clearly being sarcastic, but I didn't expect Vi to actually do it.

She ran forward and just hugged me, I was shocked, she burried her head into the crook of my neck. My heart fluttered, my stomach felt weird, like there was something flying around in it.

She had her hand under my hair and pulling me further into her, she had her arms crossed over my back and gripping my sides.

It took me awhile but I eventually put my arms around her, only weakly though, I didn't know what to do.

She pulled me into her even more as she was... Crying..? "You don't know how broken I was once I heard you were in that council building... I thought... I thought you were dead... I missed you so much!"

My heart felt like it squeezed, not with happiness, or anything. I was sad... For the first time in three years, I felt sad.

That's when my grip tightened around her, I burried my head into her shoulder before speaking. "Are... Are you dating Caitlyn..?"
_______
You're the best! I love you! You are loved!