27 END (4/?)

⚠️Smut warning, there's smut in this chapter so if you don't like, don't read I don't want unnecessary be, so if you do read, enjoy! Also this is my first time writing gxg smut so don't hate me 😩⚠️

Y/n POV

My grip loosened once that was said, Vis did to, she pulled away but grabbed me by my shoulders and was looking at my dead in the eye.

"What no... Why would that even matter anyway though?" I started to tear up, soon enough tears were steaming down my face.

"I... It's just that... I never said this to you but... But I've loved you ever since we were kids... And... And just seeing you flirt with Caitlyn like that before the explosion... It just hurt... After that... My life has been to ruin you... I hated you... I really did..."

Before I could say anything else another pair of lips shut me up. Vi had pressed her lips into mine. Her hands travelled down my arm to my hands.

I was in a state of shock but soon kissed back. She held my hands before pulling away for air. Her forehead pressed against mine.

The eye contact made my heart do flips. "I thought I was the only one who felt that way... That's why I never said anything, I thought it was dumb and you would just push me away..."

"Then why did you go to her on the bridge and not me?" She looked down than back into my eyes.

"I knew you were strong enough to deal with yourself, now that I think about it I really do regret not running to you, but I really... I knew you were- are strong enough to look after yourself."

I was silent for a bit before pulling my hands away and placing them on Vi's face. Our lips crashed together as another kiss was shared between us.
----
Jinx's POV

"Ya see that? Now that's real love, they deserve each other, not you! Now don't you go ruinin' something this beautiful of I'll kill you, or I'll just do it now."

I pushed Caitlyn back into another room so the two could have their privacy. I locked her in the room, there was no way out, so I went to my room.

!!Smut is now!!

Third person POV

The kiss between the two was once passionate but soon got heated. Y/n's hands went around Vi's neck as the pinkette's hands made their way to the younger woman's hips.

Vi had forced her tongue into Y/n's mouth long ago, but was eager to go further. Y/n tried to fight for dominance but failed due to being tongue tied.

Vi smirked at the miserable attempt. They both pulled away to breathe. The heavy breathing from Y/n turned Vi on.

Just to have Y/n under her in a heated mess would be a blessing to her. Vi looked at y/n's chest rise and fall as she could quite easily see down her shirt.

"I have a bed in the corner." Y/n took a heavy breath. "There's a lamp over there to." She looked up at the taller woman that made so many dirty thoughts go through her head.

Vi smirked seeing a small glow of the lamp, she picked up y/n, she wrapped her legs around Vi's waist as she was not prepared for what was about to come.
________
YOU HORN DOGS, naughty naughty, mommy will have to punish you now, nah jkjk. But if you know me from my other story I'm a massive fucken cock blocker and I do it for fun, so just saying you can't have everything you want that easy around here, I love y'all but I'm not that nice.

Love you!!❤️❤️