14 Episode 6 (1/2)

Y/n POV

The walk sped up as soon as we realised we were getting followed. Well Vi did at least, I just layed lifeless with my head burried into her chest.

I have no control over what happened to my body anyway. "What's that?" Vi's chest vibrated as she spoke.

It gave me comfort, her whole voice did on fact. "The sign?" A thick British accent was heard. Her voice was calm.

"Whatever we need to get down here." There was a drop of wasn't expecting. I let out a scream but it was muffled by a hand.

"You gotta keep quiet Y/n, we'll be caught otherwise." Finally after a couple of more drops we were at the bottom.

My head had fallen, but soon fixed by Vi's gentle hand, cupping my face and redirecting my head back onto her chest.

"Over here." We entered a house? Well a shelter. "What is this place?" The thick British voice spoke.

"A place where you topsiders don't wanna end up. Do us a favour and find some help."

With that the door opened and closed again. "We're alone now Y/n, you can speak now."

I hesitated before actually deciding to speak. "Are you the real Vi..?" I felt a soft hand on my face. I could only really feel my face.

"Of course I am... I thought you were dead..." Her voice sounded so... Broken.

I had no reply to that. "Why can't you move now? What happened to you..?" Again I stayed quiet. I hated talking or even think about the explosion.

The door was opened. "I have someone who can help!" Once again I was picked up.
.
.
.
.
"Every org everywhere must know how to replace these plates, and how to do it properly.

Meaning no shimmer to ease the pain, this has to be done precisely meaning if the mussels relax, it won't work.

Ignore the screams and continue working, if one plate is messed up, all the plates have to be replaced. Got it!?"
.
.
.
.
My screams echoed from within the undercity. The plates getting removed, the cutting into my skin.

The harsh pushes and pulls on my body, the new plates getting out in. Then the shimmer entering my body for a 'test run.'

Everything was so painful and it lasted so long. "Open your eyes now!" Slowly but surely they opened.

I could see! "Move your toes!" Moved my toes. "Legs!" I moved my legs. "Fingers!" Again my fingers moved.

"Arms!" My arms moved. "Head!" Yep. "Now leave!" I got up, I stumbled at first but soon got the hang of it.

But I had a smashing headache. Vi greeted me outside. She went from smiling to frowning.

"What?" She came closer to me and touched my jaw and a little bit of my cheek.

"There's purple like streaks on your face..." I pushed her away a little. "It's fine, now let's get back."
_______

Well aren't you lucky. Love you guys!