11 Episode 5 (1/3)

Caitlyn POV

I was just looking at all the evidence, playing with the dagger in my hand, I realised there is some carvings in the blade and handle.

At least she made it look pretty? The scene kept playing in my head. I couldn't remember her face, it's like it was blurred.

Her hair was short and it looked like half was tied up a little and the rest was down. Her hands were soft but gentle, she wasn't trying to hurt me.

Suddenly something caught my eye on the handle. I looked at it, a name was carved into it with pink neon paint inside of it.

Y/n... That's her name. What a... Nice name...

Not long ago Jace came into my room talking about how he's a counsellor now. Entitled asshole.

I knew there was one place I needed to go. Stillwater.
.
.
.
.
There I was, book in one hand, dagger in the other, standing in front of a deadly prisoner, all because they broke my witnesses jaw.

Gender was female, she looked around 5'9 ish, she was built, she had tattoos all over her body and she had pinkish redish hair.

She had an attitude as well, a horrible one at that. She gave me info about Silco but I can tell, the photo I showed her of the monkey face she wants to find the owner of it.

I need to go to the undercity, that's why I have her with me. That's why she's out of her cell now.
.
.
.
.
The boat ride was quiet and awkward. I continued to play with the dagger. A female's voice caught my attention.

"Are you planning on killing me with that thing on this rickety old boat?" She sounded mad? For sure she wasn't gonna trust me anytime soon.

"No.." I looked back down at it. "Someone involved in the explosion gave me this, she asked me if I wanted to live."

I looked at the ex-prisoner. "Of course I said yes and she let me live. She gave me this as a so called souvenir and told me this investigation only had one shot and if I messed it up there would be no second shot..."

She looked at it something interested her, because she started pointing at it before speaking.

"What's that pink thing?" I look down at it before speaking. "A name." She rolled her eyes. "Yeah but what name, if she gave it to you and it has her name on it, it means she probably wants you to know it."

I look back up. "It's Y/n" soon the pink haired girls eyes widened. "Y/n..?"
________

That's all! Bye guys love you all!