20 Episode 7 (3/3)

Y/n POV

We were walking through some tunnel, I had to walk beside Ekko and in front of Vi.

Speaking of Vi, she was talking to Caitlyn... I'm normally not a jealous person but fuck this was killing me.

I sped up before getting pulled back by Ekko. "Hey!"
"Well don't walk ahead!"
"Listen cum sock! The new vile of shimmer will be injected into me really soon and then I won't be able to make it to piltover. Fuck, I might even be killed once I set one foot into piltover cause I helped steal that!"

I pointed to the canister with the stone in it. Ekko looked at the canister than back at me and nodded. We started to walk faster.
.
.
.
"Isn't this bridge a shit hole." I was the first to break the silence once we got on the bridge. Soon everyone had stopped and Ekko grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and saw Vi standing still. "Come on Vi we haven't got all day." I started. "I can't leave her again."
"You can't change her." Ekko was holding not my wrist anymore but my hand.

It felt... Warm, it reminded me of when we were little and we would cuddle with each other to fall asleep, before it all went to shit.

"I have to try." The warmth left my hand, it was cold once more. Like I've always been after that day. Ekko hugged Vi. "Don't get yourself killed."

"I'll try." She's trying to steal my humour! Bitch. Vi hugged Caitlyn, that's when my body felt even colder, it's like my soul was leaving.

I felt sick, I couldn't look, my bottom lip was quivering. I was trying my hardest not to cry. This was really a first after that day of feeling this sad and such... Jealously.

I closed my eyes tightly before looking back, my eyes went from a sad, half closed pare to a stern angry pare.

"We need to get going I don't wanna get shot down in the street and not being able to defend myself." Vi pulled away from Caitlyn before looking at me.

"Behave Y/n." That's all you have to say to me?! I nodded, raising my eyebrows and lowering them. We started walking once more.

It was dark, I had warmth at my hand once more. I looked down to see Ekko's hand holding mine.

I looked up at him and he smiled at me, it was a soft smile. This made my heart crush itself, I felt so bad how I treated him.

I gave him a small smile, I missed him, my brother, being by my side. He was so caring, he didn't deserve a sister like me.

Soon it was like I went blind. A bright light lit up the bridge. I felt a pull on my hand. Ekko pulled me closer to him, but a little behind him.

He's protecting me..? "Y/n wasn't expecting to see you here." Marcus spoke. Ugly dog.

"We have evidence Silco's behind all of this!" Caitlyn held up her badge. I looked at Marcus than at Ekko.

"Let's see!" He ordered. Caitlyn looked at Ekko who was holding me behind him tighter, he shook his head, I gripped his hand tighter.

I knew we weren't getting out of here alive if we didn't go along. "Shit!" Ekko let go of me as I walked away from him a bit.

He opened the canister to reveal the stone when suddenly he sensed something was off, he closed it when Marcus fired, shooting Ekko in the chest. He fell to the ground.

"No!!" Soon a gun was pointed at my head, no by Marcus but another enforcer who would happily pull the trigger.

I held my hands up, if I tried anything I would definitely die, the shimmer hasn't gone in yet. All theses little creatures flew towards us.

Some perched on the guns of enforcers and some were just flying around. I looked at one looking at the colours. Realisation hit me.

"Get down!" It was to late. They exploded, causing multiple deaths and a lot of injuries. For me, one wing stuck into a plate on the side of my breast, one in my hip and two in my arm and stomach.

I was in so much pain. I was sitting on my side, putting all my weight on the opposite side on where I was hurt. I looked down to see how bad it was.

Soon I heard a voice. "Caitlyn!" I looked up to see Vi. Hope sparked in my chest. It soon faded when she ran to Caitlyn instead of me.

That's the exact moment my heart broke. She picked up Caitlyn and helped her. Caitlyn looked at me about to say something to Vi, but I just gave a sad shake of my head.

I started tearing up. The girl I had fallen for, the one I thought about all these years clearly didn't have the same feelings.

Ekko was back up on his feet. And Jinx came in. I faced her, tears streaming down my face, she looked at the two girls in disgust.

She shot at them but Ekko saved them. He threw them the canister. "Go!" They left, he turned to me. He frowned, I could see tears. My shimmer canister was broken.

So I only had a limited amount of time. I got to my feet and slowly limped away into piltover. Oh how I regretted that moment.

I made it to an alleyway not far from where the other two went. I just sat there and cried when I heard a kind voice.

"My dear are you alright?"
________

Haha bye guys! Love you!