31 END (8/?)

Y/n POV

I woke up tired to a pole. Wowww real original Ekko. But unlike last time I didn't have a bag around my head and there were people in the room as well.

"Ekko, why the fuck is she here?!"

"Oh absolutely amazing to see you too darling, don't know how you survived but I'm sure you're using some sort of fuckery."

"You almost killed us!"

"Yeah that's where it went wrong! It was meant to kill you!"

"Oh isn't that Lovley, a big ol fuck you gift from my favourite person!"

"I would shut your mouth before I drop kick you to Venus!"

Ekko finally stopped the argument between Vi and I. "Can you children stop fighting!"

"We're older than you!" We said in unison. But was then followed up by a glare.

"Great to see you're talkative." Oh how Caitlyn's voice was lathered in sarcasm. "Thank you darling, it's nice to know that everyone here is against me."

"But I'm not against you." Ekko was the one to speak. "Oh please, you're using me to get a target off your back. But in reality you're just getting a bigger one."

The room went silent. "What? Nothing to say, but anyway why the fuck are they here?" Ekko looked at them before speaking.

"They came from a burning building, it was a trap. Vi was the one who wanted to come here apparently."

My face scrunched up in disgust. "Why?"

"Caitlyn was hurt-" before he could finish I interrupted. "Ohhhh, so it was all about the enforcer, right right."

"Keep your mouth shut!" Caitlyn spoke up. "Or what? You'll kick the shit out of me? Go for it." I grinned at her but she backed off. Pussy.

"Y'know you all are gonna be meta fucked." They looked at me, the must've thought it was a threat, but no I was warning them.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Caitlyn come over and grabbed me by the hair pulling me up a little.

Vi was quick to jump in and pull Caitlyn away. "Stop"

"But-!"

"No buts, just stop!" Vi came over to me and fixed my hair up asking if I was ok. She backed off after I nodded.

"Anyway, Jinx is soon gonna find out I'm gone and will literally up end the undercity to find me." I smirked while they walked out.

I sighed. I hate dark enclosed rooms, especially if I can't move. I just closed my eyes and took deep breaths trying to focus of distant noises from kids laughing outside to calm my anxiety.

Though no matter how hard I tried the same voices in my head would always come back. Not like crazy voices, like overthinking voice's.

You could stop crazy voices but telling them to harshly fuck off, but those overthinking voice's. They're a pain in the ass.

No matter how hard you try they're always there. They would always target your darkest fear, bring up a horrible memory, change people's words around or just put thoughts in your head, horrible one's.

I will admit I'm not a great person, but these voices I wouldn't want to wish on Satan. What I would've given to die in the first explosion instead of Vander.

Maybe then the undercity would have peace, and not be an utter shit show...
________
Now unpopular opinion, I hate Caitlyn x Vi but not for the reasons you expect. It's a beautiful ship, 10/10, so why do I hate it?

I'm a jealous asshole. I have a MASSIVE crush on Vi and I get extremely jealous. I think that's my mental problems speaking but yeah...

Love you guys!!